Great Quotes About Life And Living
I like to keep great quotes around to inspire me in my day-to-day life. Often, I'll just scrawl them out on a Post-It and stick it to on the my mirror or my computer, as a reminder of the frame of mind I want to maintain throughout my day. Over the years, I've accumulated quite a list of favorites. Here are my favorite quotes and sayings on life - living a quality life every day. I hope you can use them.
Quotes About Life
- "Live with no excuses and love with no regrets."
- "The way we live our days, is the way we live our
~ Annie Dillard
- "There is no such thing in anyone's life as
an unimportant day."
~ Alexander Woollcott
- "It is never too late to become what you might
~ George Eliot
- "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It
~ William James
- "May you live all the days of your life."
~ Jonathan Swift
- "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not
okay, it's not the end."
- "Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one
is watching, love like you'll never get hurt and live like its heaven on earth."
- "And in the end, it's not the years in your
life that count. It's the life in your years."
~ Abraham Lincoln
- "I take nothing for granted. I now have only good
days, or great days."
~ Lance Armstrong
- "It is good to have an end to journey toward; but
it is the journey that matters, in the end."
~ Ursula K. LeGuin
- "Your work is to discover
your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."
~ The Buddha
You can find many more sayings about life at InspirationalSpark.com - Quotes to Inspire Your Life
- Inspirational Quotes About Life - Life Quotations
I have created and compiled my top ten life Inspirational Quotes that I hope will inspire you to reach for your dreams. This is the 1st in a series of 10 separate inspirational articles. These quotes...
- Life Sayings - The Best Positive Sayings About Life - from Inspirational Spark
Great Life Sayings By Truly Inspirational People, including Confucius, Ralph Waldo Emerson, Oscar Wilde, and Mark Twain
- Great Pick-me-up Inspirational Quotes
Everyone can use a little emotional pick-me-up every once in a while. Something that works for me is to either carry around little snippets of paper in my wallet, with notes to myself, notes containing...