"GOD DWELLS AMONGST HIS PEOPLE".
Bow Down And Enter In.
"His Dwillig Place"... A Place Of Protection.
- The article begins with a heartfelt lyrical poem.This expression is my attempt to introduce the reader to my outer body opinion of "God's Dwelling Place".
- It is entirely based on my Faith and belief in God, and my inner thoughts, through poetry", about the realness of God.
His Presence Is Forever With Us.
- As I entered His Dwelling I saw Him standing by a railing. Draped in all the beauty He had created.
- A sweet aroma filled the air, and began to praise Him for being there. I linked my arm through His, and begin to tell how this old world had tried to make me fail.
- I poured out my heart to Him.Telling Him of things that no one else could behold, because I knew they would not be told.
Jesus Has A Sense Of Humor.
- He listened with with much delight, laughing at all of my plights. Bowing His head ["yes"] in agreement, and shaking His head ["no"] in disagreement.
- He spoke Parables of things old and new. He told me I've been standing here waiting on you. He was wearing a robe from His time and place.
- I had on a suite from out of space. Yet, there was no distance or division on his face. Because He Is God of the entire human race.
God Is Not In Time He Is Time. Before Time Begin He Was.
- And to me He could relate, even though I moved from earth to space. He told me I was still a part of His good Grace. He said, He "knew my every thought and my Spirit, and Soul, He had already bought".
- I asked Him, "if I could come again, because only He had the answer to all this Sin." His face lit up with a big wide grin. "I'll be standing right here waiting for your call, and and I'll have the answer to it all".
- He said, "tell all you meet from far and near they can find Me right here". "Tell them all to seek my face while it's time, or surely they will be left behind".
- I thanked Him for inviting me in. He answered, "please come again". "And no matter when or where I'll stop and meet you there".
- I told Him, "there was so much sorrow on every hand". "Living in this old world will sometimes make you bend".
There is No Shadow Of Turning In God. He Is CONSTANT.
- He reminded me that, "earth has no sorrow that heaven cannot heal". [He said "don't give up the fight, after a while I'll make it right"].
- I waved goodbye and started on my way. I soon came up on a strange that bid me "hay". He asked, "If I knew the way to ["His Dwellings,"] by the way.
- I pointed him in the right direction and continued on my journey. When I turned to look, and I saw that big wide grin, and I heard Him asking the stranger, ["where have you been"?]
Our God Is A Sovereign God.
- Which means He can do what He wants, when He wants, and for who He wants. There is no section of territory in the world that has been marked off for God, the place of His ruler-ship, or His dwelling place, is the whole cosmos.
- Neither is there any thought of a hidden sway of God in the soul of man, rather God will come forth [out of His Dwelling Place in power and rule in manifest glory]. Our pray therefore is, His Kingdom [Dwelling Place] 'appear.'
The Kingdom of God Is...His Dwelling Place.
- Blessed are ye poor, for yours is the Kingdom of God.Thy Kingdom come. Seek ye first the Kingdom of God. And His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.
- Fear not little flick, for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom.
- At the center of Jesus message, sands the Kingdom of God. Anyone who wishes to understand the Gospel, must know what sort of thing this Kingdom is.
- [Jeremiah 29:11], reveals Gods plans. For [I know The Plans I Have For You] Declared the Lord. [Plans] to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you Hope, and a future.
Life is A Pilgrimages
- Life's journey is often time's filled with challenges, surprises, road blocks, setbacks and astonishment. But the key is knowing, there is protection in God's [Dwelling Place].
- We are confronted with expected and unexpected changes daily. John the Apostle writes, ["Beloved, think it not stranger concerning the trials which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you"].
- We have an advocate and a adversary, one for and one against us. And during troubling times, we can inter into His Dwelling Place. And abide under the shadow of the Almighty, and He will be our refugee and our fortress.
- God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind 2 Timothy 1:7. Fear brings spiritual death. It robs God people of their God given right to live a blessed life. Jesus came that we might have an abundant life.
- He is looking for those who have a heart for Him. ["I love those who love me, and those who seek me find me" Proverbs 8:17]. He will not force Himself on us although, He will pull at our heartstrings.
The Gilt Of Eternal Life is Free
- God's desire is to give us the biggest gift we will ever receive, and that is eternal life. Have you ever wondered what He has in mind, for us? Eternity is a long time, and we will live there for free, our finite minds cannot comprehend the gifts it entails.
- He is a God who loves and provides for His children, and the gifts of eternity, and.is a beautiful promise which await us.
- [ He is Our Father]. And He wants to bless, heal, and set us free, but most of all He wants to give us the gift of eternal life.
Salvation Is Free.
- Salvation is free, but your destiny will cost you. It costed Jesus his life, He died so we might live.
- What else does He have to do to prove His love for humanity. He paid the ultimate price, by dying on the Cross, and we have a ['Devin moe'] to enter into his Dwelling Place.
- [His "Dwelling Place"] is where we can go and obtain strength, and salvation for our Souls, We have the God given right to enter in and come out better. The writer of Hebrews stresses to its readers, the facts of [Jesus's coming, to make thing better].
His Word Is Fresh And New Every Morning.
- Why do you need to inter into His ["Dwelling Place"?] Because His word is fresh and new every morning.
- You need a [Devin Power], beyond yourself to continue standing strong. His fresh oil brings about, fresh insight, wisdom, revelation, and a fresh anointing to stay the course.
- We can no longer live on old bread. In the Book of Exodus the Lord told Moses. 'I will rain down bread from heaven for you". "The people are to go out each day and gather enough for today." [Therefore, do not take thought of tomorrow, tomorrow will take care of itself].
Prayer And Faith Go Together Like A Hand An Glove.
- Enter into His presence with faith, prayer, and praise. When you pray you bring Him in. And when you praise He comes in
- Prayer is the key, but faith unlocks the door. And [God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus].
- Faith moves God to work on your behalf. Therefore, stand in faith, when we accurate we pull away from doing things our way and do it His way.
- God is concerned with our perspective and new levels. He is concerned about our national and spiritual growth.
We Can Enter Into His Dwelling Place At Anytime.
His Dwelling place is a Domicile of safety. Where we are not harmed or bothered by the cares of the World. His promises to you is ["to never leave you, or forsake you], He is a covenant keeper. ["He that Dwells in the secret place of the most high shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty"]. His Word is a truthful, and powerful promise for those who believe on Him. His Dwelling Place is where we can go and find the perfect present of God Glory.
If These Hands Could Talk!
Entering IntoThe Beauty Of Beauty.
"His Dwelling Place, is a place in Him where we can go boldly and receve His mercy, and find His grace in our hour of need. When we enter into his Dwelling Place, His word is fresh and new every morning. We are bound by time, it is not always on our side, but God is timeless.
He's Bigger Than Time Itself.
Food For Thought!
Are you sensitive to the Spirit of God?
Do you have a deep abiding relationship with Him?
On a scale from 1 to 5 how strong is your Faith?
In today's world is it important to have a strong prayer life?
In prayer, have you ever "TRULY" entered into what you believed to be His Dwelling Place?
On scale from 1 to 5 how powerful are your prayers?
1 - 5
Chasing Abba Father.
- The more I chased after Abba Father, the more I found in site to who I was, and who He is in me.
- And He begin to narrow the road I traveled. My road no longer accommodate the many people who stated the journey with me
- My foot was no longer just tapping around, trying to find its sure footing. But, it was now on a solid rock, a foundation I could stand on. I didn't misstep, and tell you that it was easy as one, two three, [no, no]. It was one of the hardest thing I encountered.
- The more I chased after Abba Father the less weight I carried. Thing I had carried for years [old, hurts, old pain, just old unnecessary junk], begin to fall away, life became less cumbersome. [I had Entered Into His Dwelling Place].
He Makes The Difference...He Is Our Equalizer.
- When we read about our ancient first family, and their struggles. God Himself held them up, and brought them out of every plight, and fight, they confronted, and He brought them out victoriously.
- ["He teaches our hands to war, and our fingers to fight"]. He was His children's equalizer, but more than this, His strongest desire was for them to [believe] and [trust] Him, If they were going to win the many battles facing them.
- He Had not changed His mind concerning His people. And it begin with our entering into His [Dwelling Place]. He makes a difference in each of our lives. Before the enemy can attack us, he must get God permission.
- God weighs it before He allows it, and the weights must be balanced before he put burdens on us. Therefore, He becomes our Equalizer in everything, which pertain to our lives,. And For this reason, and many, many more, ["He Dwells Amongst His People].
© 2019 Carroll Latting