How To Get A Six Pack Seriously?
Get Yourself A Six Pack From 6 Ways
For us blokes a six pack is very much needed if we have a fat and flabby beer belly, due to drinking a six pack lol! but one of the best ways of getting a six pack is at the off license...hahah no sorry only joking, now to get a six pack you have to do one of the most hardest things in the world and that is to exercise.
- Having a regular routine of exercise is the most important thing in the world but if this was a serious article I would have said so, first you need to buy at least 10 bags of sugar and balance them on your nose, this helps with the muscles in your stomach you see, they know that sugar is balancing on the tip of your snozz, so they exercise your six pack for you, so always remember this.
- Now on to your training, you will need at least 5 bowls of spaghetti and yes you will need to eat them all, every last line of spaghetti must be gone, because the following won't work unless you do, now you have to look at your belly and will those healthy spaghetti strands to help give you a six pack, use your mind to give you the power, remember that spaghetti is your friend!
- Now, you'll need two pillows to balance your head on, yes that's right do a head stand for 10 minutes everyday, in depth research says that doing this will give you instant abs apparently, I read it in a cracker in a dream, try to visualize those six pack abs in your cup and saucer, use milk if you must.
- Walking the dog or cat can help with your six pack too, government funded research statistics state that walking with an animal friend can provide the spiritual awareness of a peanut and is just good fun, especially when your dog says your six pack is coming on quite well, nice to be complimented.
- Eat loads of junk food, because this is the thing to do if you want to have excellent six pack abs, although be prepared to have six tyres instead, but that's close enough isn't it?
- Last of all, get a photo of someones perfect six pack and super glue it to your stomach, jobs done and it's a good un!
Seriously though, be healthy and who gives a rats arse about a six pack!