- Books, Literature, and Writing
How to Write Articles Effectively
Everyone knows writing is a form of art, which keeps on changing from time to time. For example, from writing essays during school days to writing articles, books, etc. Some people are just perfect writers whereas some even can not think about writing a simple article due to the fear that they can not write or what will others think about their article/writing. By writing an article, you are conveying your feelings and thoughts about a particular topic to others. Your thoughts might differ from the thoughts of other people as everyone has his own way of seeing the things. So don’t worry about what others will think about your article, instead your aim should be to focus on your article and to convey your message effectively to your reader.
Steps to write articles and hubs easily
There are some ways by which you can get rid of the fear about writing articles and also you can make your article more effective.
1. First, decide a topic on which you want to write and then do some research on it to get more information which will help you in writing the article.
2. Make the heading of your hub or article as catchy as possible, to attract the attention of the reader, because while reading any article, a reader will first have a look at the heading and then decide whether he/she should continue reading the entire article or not. So, the heading should be such which forces the reader to read the entire article.
3. If you are a beginner then it would be better to make a rough draft of your article. You can first jot down some points that you want to write and later you can arrange them accordingly in paragraphs.
4. In first paragraph, provide an outline of your article so that the reader gets an idea that what your article is all about.
5. The ending paragraph should include a brief overall summary of the article.
6. Keep the language of your article as simple as possible and the content should be to the point. Don’t write what is not required.
7. After completing your article, always check it for spelling mistakes and grammatical errors to make it look better.
These are some ways by which you can make your article to leave a good impact on the reader and can deliver your information/thoughts more effectively. An article should be such, that after reading it, the reader should think about the topic and take some action.
Join HubPages and fulfill your dream to become a great writer.