7 Great Motivational Quotes
Quotes to Inspire
I love motivating quotes. There’s something about a motivating quote that can lift you out of self doubt and give you the metaphoric kick you need to get on with it. Here’s a selection of a few of my favorite motivating quotes. I’ll add more inspiriting as I come across it. Feel free to add your favorite inspiring quotes in the comment section below.
- "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, give up. Never give up. Never give up. Never give up." -Winston Churchill
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish."- Antoine de Saint-Exupery (writer)
- "What you are now is what you have been. What you will be is what you are now"- Latin Proverb
- "How am I going to live today in order to create the tomorrow I'm committed to?" - Anthony Robbins
- "It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult task which, more than anything else, will affect It's successful outcome." William James
- "I honestly think it is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate." George Burns
"Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all." -Dale Carnegie
What should I do with these quotes?
Merely reading a motivational quote in an online article can only take you so far, you also need to implement that motivational and inspiring quote into your everyday life. You could have that quote written above your desk, on your fridge door or even on your bathroom mirror. You could even go a step further and buy a decorative motivational wall decal so that you can easily affix it to your walls without damaging the wall surface, or create a feature wall of quotes.
If you know of any other great quotes that have inspired you feel free to add them to the comment section below.