- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Best 5 quotes I wrote (List 1)
I used to write stories some years ago. Rereading my early works, I thought that it could be interesting to share some of my best sayings with Hubpages. I proposed here five of those. Maybe I will find other interesting aphorisms during my works' revising. For now, I hope you like these.
1. If we have the courage to lower our guard and to fall asleep on someone's chest, it's because we are sure that he will be there when we'll wake up.
2. Lies are always wrong. Well-meant lies don't exist. Not even self-defense lies. Lies destroy. Always.
3. Sometimes I'd like that my light shines, but I'm not really sure I have a light.
4. Night is a promise in the dark that day never keeps.
5. Indifference is like a degenerative disease: if you start to take no interest in something, you will take no interest in anything.