- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Magazines, Newspapers & Letters
Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine 2011
Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine published a further 6 editions in 2011, featuring some great techniques, project and jewelry design ideas for beginners as well as pros.
If you're making jewelry to sell at craft shows, craft fairs or even online, an important part of making your business successful is keeping abreast of what's popular, the latest trends and new ideas/techniques.
Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine is perfect as there are only 6 editions each year, so you're not inundated with ideas that you never get to make before the next edition is published! With a full two months between editions, you've got time to look through, choose what you want to make, order the materials and find the time to make something new!
Latest Edition of Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine
More Back Issues Reviewed:
- Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine 2012
Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine published 6 exciting editions in 2012 - discover new techniques, projects and jewelry design ideas for beginners as well as pros.
Buying Step by Step Wire Jewelry Magazine
You can subscribe to Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine, or you can buy individual copies, either new or second hand, online.
The magazine is available either in a printed version, or a digital copy.
Amazon as well as Ebay are my favourite sources for past copies of jewelry magazines at good prices, although the publishers do hold stocks of back copies you can buy or download.
Step by Step Jewelry Magazine Vol6No6. December 2010/January 2011
The first edition of Step by Step Jewelry Magazine in 2011 brings you 11 fabulous new wirework projects.
- Simple Chain Maille Snowflakes for Pendants & Earrings
- Special Annual Product Review
- 100+ New Treasures for Your Stash
- 11 Inspiring New Projects
- Combine silk thread and wire for a Mixed Media Pendant
- Learn to Weave with Fine Gauge Wire.
Vol7No1: February-March 2011
Try your hand at chain mail (chain maille) with the Byzantine Crosses with Turquoise earriings. They're just the right size project for a beginner! And don't miss the Floral Brooch to learn the art of micro-wrapping with fiber and wire. If you just can't wait to complete a project, it will only take you 5-minutes to make the Lime Soda earrings! There is something for everyone in this beautiful issue!
- Stamp & Rivet the Easy Way - Make These Beautiful Floral Rings
- Add Fun and Fancy With Fine Chain in Two Earring Designs
- Learn to Sell - Find New Customers for Your Creative Work. Learn Where You Can Sell Your Jewelry.
- Gemstone Beads - Twist Amethuysts into Wonderful February Birthstone Wire Earrings
- 5 Projects in 1 Piece - Fashion a Wire Brooch to Hold Your favourite Charms
Vol7No2. April-May 2011
This issue covers wire wrapping, chain maille, texture and recycled objects. Yet again, a great full colour edition of Wire Work Magazine offering something for everybody.
- Easy 5-Minute Chain Maille Earrings
- Learn to Wire Wrap Beads - Use Glass and Shaped Beads to Make Wonderful vintage-designed Earrings
- Add Pizzazz With Patina and Texture
- Create a Custom Cuff From an Old Zipper
- Functional Focals - Make a Stamped Toggle Clasp
Vol7No3. June-July 2011
The June/July 2011 edition of Step by Step Jewelry Magazine visits some great summertime jewelry to make and wear. Features include 12 great summertime jewelry design projects to create.
- 12 Summertime Jewelry Designs
- Save Time and Money With 7 NEW Must-Have Products for your studio.
- Use Everyday Hardware Washers in Funky Fashion Earrings
- Make a Bracelet from Pressed Penny Souvenirs
- Turn Your Beach Glass Finds Into a Coiled Wire Masterpiece
Vol7No4: August-September 2011
There's lots of fresh ideas in the August/September edition of Step by Step Wire Jewelry. You can learn to fuse Argentium wire to make chains, create a cascade necklace - perfect for showing off lampwork treasures. Team up pearls with a Barrel Weave chain maille creating a stunning necklace. Create your own custom componets from drinks cans and paper punches and lots more.
- Weave Wire & Crystlas Into an Elegant Necklace
- 5-Minute Earring Projects. Hoops & Dangles.
- 12 Brand New Designs
- Learn to Fuse Argentinian Wire
- Scrapbook Punches - Turn Tin into Treasures
Vol7No5: October-November 2011
Step by Step Wire Jewelry October/November 2011 is the annual crystal issue and is jam-packed with helpful tips and expert tricks that will have you creating fabulous crystal jewelry in no time
- Create with Simple Headpins and Disc Beads - Make a Stunning Stamped and Domed Copper and Bead Necklace
- Explore a Wide Range of Styles with 9 Dazzling Crystal Designs + a Bunch Without Crystals)
- Special Annual Crystal Issue
- Learn to Photograph Your Jewelry - With Tips from a Pro
- Make a Trio of Unusual Chain Maille Projects
Vol7No6: December 2011 - January 2012
The last edition of Step by Step WireJewelry magazine in 2011 contains the 2012 Annual Product Review, as well as the usual varied collection of jewelry projects to make.
- Learn 3 New Wire Links to Make a Fab Necklace
- Capture Your Favourite Cabochon in a Beautiful Wire Ring
- Make a Gorgeous Wire Necklace in only 5 Minutes
- 110+ All New Products You Must Add to Your Stash
- 2012 Special Annual Product Review
- Make Yourself a Wardrobe of Wire Earrings