Throughout the week, you may think that I would have normal questions running in my head regarding stuff like schedules, what I'm going to eat for lunch the next day at work, how much money I have to spend, or what time is company coming over this Saturday night. Not me, though, I have lots of odd, random ones - especially since I've been on vacation and have a little time to ponder stuff and clear my head.
I don't really know if this helps anyone understand me any more or any less, but here it goes - the questions that have been burning inside this past week:
1) How does that mole in my backyard know to dig around the trap I set for him?
2) Why is it that when the ref blows a whistle in an NBA game, whoever has the balls takes an extra shot and no one gets hit in the head with the ball? Are NBA players THAT good?
3) Why is there a Spelling Bee on ESPN?
4) Why do door to door sales people knock on my door to sell me stuff when I have a "No Soliciting" sign on my door?
5) Do crows purposely set out to annoy me in the morning?
6) Is Billy the Exterminator the coolest guy in the world that sports a mullet?
7) Will cell phones and laptops combine into one device within 5 years?
8) Will Tipper take the internet from Al Gore when they split up their belongings in the divorce?
9) Where can I get that clear coat stuff that reflects light off of my license plate, which makes it impossible for a traffic camera to focus and take a clear picture of the number?
10) Why would I buy a KIA, when they're only big enough to fit hamsters?
Anyway, that's what has been going on in my head this week. Nothing inspirational, profound or earth shattering...simply questions. Feel free to help me out with any of these questions so I can have a peace of mind on these subjects. If not, well then I'm sure soon enough the answers will reveal themselves and I will be so much more knowledgeable than I ever imagined.
If you have random questions, feel free to post them here in this blog, as well, and we'll see if we can conquer the world, answer them and free everyone's mind of useless clutter!