Unbeatable Justice League Heroes
DC Universe has been very successful in creating a multiverse and many versions of members of Justice League.
Here is the list of the strongest versions of Justice League heroes.
Superman One Million Prime
Superman One Million Prime stayed in the sun for 15,000 years which gave him immeasurable power. He is stronger than the gravitational pull of a collapsing star. He has enough will power to operate a Green Lantern power ring.
Powers and Abilities
Kal Kent has Kryptonian powers have evolved very far in the future. His default Kryptonian powers (super strength, invulnerability, super speed, super senses, super breath, freeze breath, flight, x-ray vision and quantum vision) appear on par with the vastly more powerful Silver Age Superman.
Due to other alien/extra dimensional admixtures in the Superman Dynasty bloodline, he also has additional powers such as super strength, force vision, telepathy, electromagnetic manipulation and an additional 10 senses. Kal gets the energy for his main powers from the original Superman Kal-El and Earth’s super sun.
This future descendant of Superman has stated that he himself is “Faster than a speeding tachyon, more powerful than a collapsing star and able to leap between planets in a single bound.” He is said to be capable of punching through time itself (plot device) and hear spoken words on other planets.
His durability, stamina and endurance levels appear to have reached levels capable of easily defeating foes such as Doomsday, Darkseid, Mongul, and possibly even the immense cosmic entity Imperiex himself. He is well opposed in his own time by the construct Solaris.
Finally, his agility, reflexes and extrasensory and visionary power are nearly incalculable. He is also immune to Kryptonite, red sun light/radiation and possibly psionics.
Bat mite is an imp just like Superman's villain Mister Mxyzptk. He has the power of reality manipulation and is not bound by 3-Dimensional rules. He also has the ability to break the 4th wall.
Powers and Abilities
- Reality Alteration: Bat-Mite has shown the ability to animate inanimate objects, shrink or enlarge both people and objects, levitate same, endow either people or animals with super-powers and grant superpowers at will, making reality his for the bending.
- Energy Projection: Bat-Mite is able to shoot lightning bolts with his hands.
Wonder woman is one of the strongest characters in the Justice League. In the Amalgam comics she was combined with the Storm of X-Men, which gives this version of Wonder Woman the power to control weather and lightning, which makes her even more fierce.
Powers and Abilities
- Atmo kinesis.
- Hydro kinesis.
- Electro kinesis.
- Weather Manipulation.
- Elemental Control.
- Magical Abilities.
- Superhuman Strength.
- Superhuman Durability.
- Superhuman Speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes.
- Superhuman Agility.
All the abilities of both Storm and Wonder Woman.
More than 100 tons.
Bruce Wayne of another Earth was successful in merging bodies with Barry Allen, which gave him all the abilities of Flash. Batman now has access to the speed force and has the ability to infect others with some kind of virus.
Powers and Abilities
- Harnessing the Speed Force.
- Super speed.
- Genius-level intellect.
- Peak human strength.
- Creating energy constructs.
- Time manipulation.
- Infection: Bruce's bat constructs infect others and causes infected by it to wither painfully.
- Genius Level Intellect.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (advanced).
Sodam Yat (Ion)
Sodam Yat is a Daxamite, who are just like kryptonians. He also has the power a of Green Lantern ring and the Ion entity. Sodam Yat was summoned by the green lanterns to fight Superboy Prime. Sodam Yat was very strong but wasn't able to defeat Superboy Prime.
Powers and Abilities
- Superhuman strength.
- Super speed.
- Heat, microscopic, telescopic and x-ray visions.
- Freeze and super breath.
- Immune against green and silver kryptonite.
- The Ion entity bestows its user the abilities similar to Green Lantern ring and Starheart.
Alexander Luthor was one of the "heroes" of Earth 3, and was the Crime Syndicate's most formidable and greatest enemy, having killed many of its members over the years, including Hawkwing and Will Baston.
Alexander had the ability to absorb the powers of any superpowered being that he killed, through the lightning of Mazahs. Alexander was brought to Prime Earth by the Crime Syndicate of his world at the behest of Superwoman. When the villains sought refuge in the fallen Justice League Watchtower, he was brought there and imprisoned. Grid and the Outsider kept him sedated while the Syndicate wrought havoc upon the world.
When the Injustice League infiltrates the Watchtower, Owlman instructs the Outsider to free Nightwing from whatever confinements Grid had imposed upon him. However, Alfred disobeys and attempts to secure Alex instead of Richard. Black Manta and Captain Coldlocate Alex first, but are stopped from freeing him by Johnny Quick and Atomica.
When Cold freezes Quick's leg off, the tape covering Alex's mouth comes off. He speaks his magic word, Mazahs!, and transforms into Mazahs. He kills Johnny Quick and absorbs his power before snapping his neck. He holds Johnny's corpse as he declares the deaths of everyone else in the Watchtower, and that he will become the greatest hero this world has seen.
After getting free, Alex reunite with Superwoman, revealing that he was the father to her child. He engaged Ultraman in a fight, knocking him out. He absorbed the powers of Deathstorm, then attacked the Injustice League. Severely injuring Deathstroke and Black Manta. As he tried to kill Lex, Bizarro attacked him, but stood no match. He was then stabbed with a future lighting rod by Sinestro and grabbed by Black Adam. As Superwoman realized that her lover could die, she attacked Black Adam, but not before he could say "Shazam", triggering the rod, sending the lighting directly to his chest. The seemingly unhurt Alex got back up and attacked Lex. As Alexander prepared to kill his Prime Earth counterpart, Lex Luthor, the latter realizing he sounded the same as his Earth 3 counterpart, held on to the still impaled rod, and yelled "Mazahs", taking Alex's powers away with a new blast of the Dark Lightning. Lex then proceeded to stab Alex in the chest fatally a second time and covering his mouth to prevent him from saying the magic word once again to save himself, avenging the fallen Bizarro.
Powers and Abilities
- Power Absorption: Alexander Luthor has the ability to steal the powers of other super beings he's killed, including the original Mazahs, Hawkwing, Johnny Quick, Deathstorm, and Bizarro.
- Magic: Alexander Luthor has the ability to call down The Dark Lightning, transforming him into Mazahs, Earth 3's analog of Shazam. The same cannot be said of the word "Shazam" itself, which has no effect on him whatsoever.
- Divine Empowerment
- Transformation: When Luthor shouts Mazahs! he transforms into a more masculine version of himself, with a lightning bolt down his chest.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Bizarro Physiology: Luthor, after killing Bizarro, stole the powers and abilities he did not already possess.
- Arctic Vision
- Kryptonite Immunity
- Superhuman Speed: Luthor could already travel at high speeds due to his magical powers, but this speed was enhanced after killing and absorbing the powers of Johnny Quick.
- Firestorm Matrix
- Density Control: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix have complete control over molecules and as such can change the density of solids, liquids and gases to as light as hydrogen or as heavy as uranium.
- Eidetic Memory: Also called "Matrix Memory Recall", elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can access the memories of each and every single being that has ever been fused into the Matrix. New elements are allowed to automatically download surface information.
- Energy Absorption: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can absorb massive amounts of energy as well as being able to absorb many different types of energy. Most commonly the elements and energies associate with life and the human body are absorbed. Also solar energy is a possible source of energy that can work as a "emergency battery" for elements out of power.
- Energy Projection: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can project massive amounts of different amount of energies. Naturally occurring energy projected by Firestorm are "Nuclear Blasts" however elements can project a number of different energies at will.
- Enhanced Vision: Also called "Quark Vision", elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix have access to enhanced vision due to their nuclear nature. Different visions experienced are X-Ray Vision, Microscopic Vision, and Thermal Vision.
- Flight: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can soar through the sky at amazing speeds. At first it may be difficult to achieve flight through Firestorm's nuclear nature though most master it quickly. Firestorms have been clocked at over 600mph theoretically they can fly much faster.
- Molecular Reconstruction Elements tied together into the Firestorm Matrix to create Firestorm have one main ability which all other stem from. Their "atomic fusion" or "nuclear nature" stem from nuclear physics tempering with the user's mixture of psychic energies as well as physical properties. Users accessing Firestorm or the Firestorm Matrix are called "elements" as they individually make up the Matrix. Firestorms can break down and reapply subatomic particles as well as break up the molecular structure of elements and rearrange them. To do this the element must know the exact elemental make-up of the object or human. Most Firestorms cannot affect living tissue but it is possible though very unstable.
- Phasing: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can phase their bodies through solid objects. Although they have direct control over an object's density they can use this ability on themselves and only themselves and affect living tissue to pass through objects.
- Psychic Link: Sometimes called "floating heads", elements that embody the Firestorm Matrix appear mostly as floating heads to represent their psychic link to the other human being or other element in the Matrix. They can be represented however they'd like but the Matrix defaults them to a disembodied head. Even disconnected an element may have latent psychic traces of the previous user.
- Regeneration: Though a majorly untested power as well as being as much a reaction from shape-shifting and a direct result of molecular reconstruction; nonetheless, Firestorm elements can regenerate large sections of misplaced or destroyed physical properties.
- Self-Sustenance: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can survive in space unaided, never need to eat to sustain life and never truly need another element to be processed or broken down by their bodies. Although users may feel these needs and would enjoy producing such bodily functions it is unnecessary.
- Superhuman Durability: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix receive an increased amount of physical resistance and durability. They can survive bullets and stab wounds as well as the physical damage of exploding constantly.
- Superhuman Strength: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix receive an increased amount of physical strength and muscle mass. Certain elements can tap into this energy and become large hulking entities however such strength can be quite destructive to the host if not used sparingly.
- Transformation: Elements tied to the Firestorm Matrix can transform from their "normal" human forms into Firestorm, the Nuclear Man. However other entities may take whatever form they want; such as, Black Lantern Firestorm and Fury. Furthermore, elements can transform their body or body parts at will with concentration with an unknown level of restraint.
Ariella Kent (Supergirl)
When Linda Danvers tried to take the place of pre-Crisis Kara Zor-El, she unknowingly won the heart of the pre-Crisis version of Superman. The two married, and had a daughter named Ariella Kent (R'E'L in Kryptonian). When Spectre came to send Linda back to the post-Crisis era, and return the pre-Crisis to its original state (and replace her with Kara), Linda agreed on the condition that Ariella would be spared. The Spectre agreed to her terms, and when all traces of Linda Danvers' existence were wiped from the pre-Crisis era, Ariella was left alone to wander the universe. Possessing incredible powers at the very tender age of 6, Ariella began to play in space, unknowingly causing massive devastation. Her ability to time-travel carried her to the 853rd century, where she saved a planet from destruction by playing with the invaders (and accidentally destroying all of their ships and weapons). She became very attached to alien refugee, Dura, who had been fleeing from her, since she had nearly destroyed his planet. She called him "Daddy" (he called her "R'E'L, the Destroyer of Worlds"), and he was able to use her affection to exert some degree of control over her, and keep the universe safe.
Later, she time-traveled to the post-Crisis era, shortly after the "Sins of Youth" storyline, and met her newest playmate, Klarion the Witch Boy (who seemed smitten with the 6-and-a half year old powerhouse). Her whereabouts are unknown, but it is assumed she is still having adventures somewhere.
A hybrid of metahuman/Kryptonian heritage, Ariella possesses vast powers for her young age. She has incredible superhuman strength and speed. She can fly, travel through time at will, move objects via telekinesis, and teleport anywhere she wishes. She is invulnerable, and ages at an extremely slow rate, energy blasts, energy absorption and also duplication. She also has X-ray vision and heat vision. Due to her high level of power and young age, Ariella can be highly destructive, as she has not learned to hold back her abilities.
Who do you think is the strongest?
© 2018 Abuzar