Sweet Sleep- Journal Challenge, Day 3
I have a tendency to get stuck in my head, thinking about all the things I feel need to get done by yesterday. The feeling of overwhelm crouches around the borders of my consciousness and my body and mind feels extremely tired and ready for sleep before one action is taken. With the start of this week and my church consecration, I thought it appropriate to select the Sweet Sleep writing prompt to purge my mind and put on paper what I desire to get done without being concerned about out how.
In the end, I will celebrate those things I’ve accomplished and be gentle and loving with myself, if necessary, for the things that may need to be carried over to the following week.
- Write and post ten pieces to my writing sites and social networks (Seven journal entries on hubpages.com and three on examiner.com).
- Attend church during the 7-day consecration period (Every night at 7 pm for the intercessory prayer sessions) and fast on water, fruits and vegetables only.
- Clean bedroom and bathrooms.
- Maintain my morning spiritual practices (Meet God at 4:00 am, private journaling, prayer, meditation, bible readings).
- Update my 2012 business expenses spreadsheet.
- Update my examiner “blog” info on Kindle and add the hubpages “blog”.
- Count the number of personal copies of my books available for sale.
- Touchup mom’s hair and give her a Pranic healing treatment.
- Select inspirational readings to share on The Source prayer line.
- Send thank you tweets to all my new Twitter followers.
- Update my websites.
- Be Well, Stay Expectant and Live Victoriously!
NOTE: Write Here, Right Now Journal Challenge DAY 3 Complete.Thank you, God!