- Books, Literature, and Writing
The End: A Free-Flow Poem with Artwork
Still experimenting with words and art. This is what I call "book page art". That might actually be a 'thing', but I didn't look it up!
Here's how I did this one:
- Rip out a page from a boring old book. I bought mine at The Dollar Tree. You could also sneak pages from a friend's book, but I doubt you'd be friends after that. Especially if it's from The Hunger Games!
- Look for words that tell a story. Space them so they are not all bunched up. Give them a chance to flow.
- Cover the words you are keeping with bits of Post-It notes. Just the sticky part!
- Paint, draw, splatter...etc. to cover words you are not keeping. I used Sharpie for this one.
- After paint is dry, remove Post-It notes with fingernails or tweezers.
- The end!
the precious close
the finished stage
many enjoy stopping
the ability is moving.