- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Books & Novels
The Miracle Morning Book Review and How This Book Has Improved My Life
Picture of My Favorite Book
How I Found The Miracle Morning Self Help Book
Last Christmas I knew I needed to change personally and my life needed to change as a result of me changing. I wasn’t as financially successful as I thought I should be and I wasn’t as physically or mentally fit as I knew I could be.
- Drinking alcohol was an issue for me as well. I wasn’t a straight up alcoholic I don’t think but what I was drinking was bothering me. I was searching on Amazon looking for self-help and psychology books to learn how I could turn things around for myself.
- I found so many catchy books to choose from. One book that stood out to me and called to me was The Miracle Morning – The Not So Obvious Secret written by Hal Elrod. The books cover claimed to transform my life before 8am. I thought sure why not.
- I never was much for getting up to early but knew if I wanted to change my life then I really needed to change what I was doing daily.
- While I was at it I purchased a couple of other books called The Compound Effect and You’re a Bad Ass.
This is the Book That Has Changed My Life for the Good. The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
What Can I say here that I haven't mentioned in my Book review on this page. I highly recommend this book. For the $15 dollars or so that it costs you will get far more value out of this book than you could ever of imagined. That is my experience.
My Review of The Book The Miracle Morning
I am going to review this book for you at a high level with the hopes that I give you enough to satisfy your curiosity about this book and whether you should purchase it or not.
- Once I received my newly ordered books I anxiously started reading my new miracle book.
- The first thing I noticed was the book is not overly thick which worked good for me. I prefer a book that isn’t filled with fluff and filler.
- The book starts off with the author Hal Elrod sharing who he is as a person and what really grabbed me was his experience in a horrific car crash.
- The man really is lucky to be alive. Hal shares his experience in the work force and how he excelled as a salesman.
This Book Pulled me in Further Than I Would Have Expected
I found that the more I read the more I wanted to read. Hal has such a talent the way he words everything. The beginning of the book sets up nicely for chapter 6 The Life S.A.V.E.R.S. right from chapter one, It’s time to wake up to your full potential.
- Learn why you should be getting up earlier than ever and the amazing things you can accomplish on a personal level before most people wake up.
- Without giving too much away I can tell you that SAVERS stands for silence, affirmations, visualization, exercise, reading and then scribing (writing, journaling).
- Now before you scoff at these things let me tell you that I had never tried affirmations previously and I surely never exercised early in the morning.
- Honestly I was concerned about having a heart attack that early in the day.
- Visualization I had tried years ago but never took as serious as I did after reading and practicing the methods in this book.
- There is a chapter explaining how to customize your own miracle morning. The one thing I would like to make sure you understand that if you go on this journey that it is okay to perform the SAVERS steps in whatever order they best suit you.
- I start with exercise which I find works great as it gets my blood flowing so I can focus better on the other steps. You can adjust times and keep tweaking as you go along learning what works better for you.
The 30 Day Miracle Morning Challenge
The miracle morning 30 day challenge is a challenge proposed in the book. Try the suggestions you have just read and see how your life will change.
- See how you will improve in areas you wanted to improve in but have had trouble doing so.
- You might not succeed on your first try but that is the awesome thing about this whole experience of self-help and finding healing and improving yourself and your life, you just start again and again until you succeed.
- There are resources offered to you that you can access to help with this challenge as well as the rest of your miracle morning journey.
- There is also a Facebook group you can join that will help you on this journey.
- It is also a great place to meet people just like you and others who are further along who can help you with questions.
I am in the Facebook group so if you join make sure to say hello.
What This Book Will Do For You
First off I know I haven’t given away a whole lot about the content of this incredible book.
- I didn’t think it was fair to Hal Elrod to divulge too much of the contents.
- I just wanted to share with you a bit of the contents and some of the ways it helped me which you will find in the next section.
- I can tell you that if you read The Miracle Morning and do your S.A.V.E.R.S. every or most days you will end up finding yourself fixing yourself improving yourself and finding your path.
- It might not be the path you thought you should have been on as you could find things out about yourself that causes you to take a different new and even better path just for you.
- This book will help you on the path to succeeding in making more money, getting healthier body and mind, having better relationships and so much more.
The sky is the limit.
Here is How My Life Changed from Reading Miracle Morning
If I can share with you how my life has changed in less than a year I think you might be convinced to give this a try.
- I have never read so much in my life than I have this past 11 months. I actually ready this book twice because I enjoyed it so much.
- First of all before reading this book I never would have thought I would be getting up ever at 5:30 am to exercise among other things.
- Now I get up with ease at 5:30 and look forward to my time to exercise.
- I look forward to all of the steps in my S.A.V.E.R.S. I really enjoy “my” time before everyone else wakes up.
- Of course some days I am tired and it doesn’t go as well as other days but that is okay.
- There have also been days and many days in a row when I didn’t get up to do my morning routine because I was tired or sick or just not into it and that is okay.
- A couple things I am most happy about over the last 11 months is that my alcohol intake has dropped significantly and I have also lost over 10lbs without even dieting.
- I have other goals like everyone else when it comes to earning more money and improving relationships with family and friends and guess what? I am improving those areas of my life as well.
Lastly let me just say that once you read the Miracle Morning and you start doing your S.A.V.E.R.S. you too will improve what-ever part of your life you want to improve.
You might be successful right away or it might take you a few tries or maybe more. This simple process works so well even if you don’t get through 30 days in a row right off the bat you will definitely be able to tell that this works.
Don't be discouraged just keep on trying and before you know it you will be on the path and maybe even where you want to be in life.
An Easy Read That Will Change Your Life
© 2017 Grant Handford