- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing»
- Making Money as a Writer
Three Ways to Ensure Your Articles Money Making Success
If you're really serious about making writing online your full time career, then visit this website for a list of the best freelance websites.
Its one thing to write a great article about a topic, but it’s another thing entirely to write well on a topic which is actually something searched for on the internet. Sure, you can write a great, great article on a really interesting topic, but if that topic isn’t remotely searched for then it will just end up like the rest of them and become Google garbage.
This will either bother you, or you won’t mind at all. If you don’t care if your topic is searched or if your article receives any views, then this little information isn’t for you.
If it is – then please, read on. This is very important.
Many of us write online because we want to make a lot of money; we think, “This is easy. Writing from home, doing something I love, and making money in the process? Count me in.” And many of us do this for weeks and months – and write really good articles – but don’t have anything in the bank to prove it.
The topics we write on don’t have… what’s a good word… perhaps they don’t have enough oomph. They’re not catchy enough, exciting enough, or important enough for the normal consumer to want to read; because that’s who you make your money from. It’s the average citizen quickly searching Google, or any search engine, for quick information.
And to find the write topic is easy. Just follow this quick three step process to make sure the great articles you write have the topic that will make you all the money.
2. Then take the keyword you decided was hot on the ones mentioned above and enter it in the Free Keyword Tracker. The results generated should give you what is the most searched phrase on that keyword, and all relatively close terms. This should give you a more definite idea of what topic to write about.
1. Brainstorm a bunch of ideas. Check out magazines, newspapers for anything interesting you think may be of interest of people. The idea here is not thinking of something that no one else has – because that won’t be searched anyway – but thinking of something that you know is searched but doesn’t have a lot of information on it. This part is the hardest, and most time consuming part, but it’s pivotal to your success.
Once you have your ideas visit Google Trends, Yahoo Buzz, and eBay pulse and enter the keywords of the topics you’ve matched. See which ones have appeared as hot, or see which ones are close to one of the hot keywords
3. This step can be ignored if needed, but if you’re really serious about making a lot of money then you should go to the Google AdSense Keyword tool. Here type in the phrase or topic that you decided on in the previous two steps. Click high estimated CPC, and go down the list to see how much your keywords ads are worth and how much other, close, keywords are also worth.