- Books, Literature, and Writing
We Grow: A Free-Flow Poem with Artwork
This is just an experiment I did yesterday. First attempt and I think it turned out pretty good.
The process is pretty simple:
- Rip out a page from a book. I cringed at this part even though I bought a book at the Dollar Tree specifically for this! I just hate destroying books!
- Read through the page and see if anything jumps out at ya!
- Take bits of Post-It notes, make sure it's the sticky part, and place over the words you want to keep.
- Paint, splatter, sketch...etc. on the page. I used acrylic paint on this one. I like acrylic because of the easy cleanup and quick drying time!
- Once the page is dry enough, take tweezers and peel away the Post-It.
- Stand back and smile at your awesomeness!
two in the world
from billion to billion
the thirst is large
the ultimate show
our world is now changing
we experience demand.