What I have Been Doing Last Month
Since the COVID-19 shut down, I have not been sitting still.
Here is a list of activities that I have been engaging in.
- Sept. 2020
1. I am working as a P/T census enumerator. (very enjoyable work, talking to my neighbors, driving around my neighborhood...)
2. I am a volunteer board member for the Fencers Club serving on two committees, Fundraising and real estate.
3. I am volunteer board member at the CCNY Alumni Assoc. and the Asian Alumni Affiliate.(currently working on a volunteer call drive to increase our membership)
4. I organized a Sunday Outdoor Fencing group at CCNY.
5. I am doing some woodworking on a coffee table, with wood cut down from a neighbor's yard.
6. I am starting to get back to fencing practice at our club with limited capacity of two sessions and 36 members max. per session.
7. I publish articles on HubPages and have nearly 800 articles published on a variety of topics.
8. I completed a trademark application for EPECAP, an invention of my that uses 3D printer to create a plastic cover for protecting epee points.
9. I donated to numerous charities and in fact have given away all my stimulus check from uncle Sam - $1200. I didn't think I needed it or should have gotten it but it came to me anyway.
10. I have reached out to numerous friends and teammates and have had small reunions outdoors with many of them...We wear masks, keep social distance and eat outdoors where it is safe and less chance of spreading the virus.
11. I am reading two books that is excellent and experimenting with cooking using another book I recently bought from Amazon.
She is known as the blind chef...
12. I am trained as a Poll worker for the upcoming election. Not sure if I will be called but I am ready, willing and able to keep our voting system fair
This content is accurate and true to the best of the author’s knowledge and is not meant to substitute for formal and individualized advice from a qualified professional.
© 2020 Jack Lee