Writing Online and Earning Money on Bubblews
Sample of Posts
- Life After 40 - News - Bubblews
Here is a short poem I wrote on impulse. It is the only poem I have posted here at Bubblews. There are some members who only write poetry and they are very good at it.
- Modern Family Makes Me Laugh - News - Bubblews
This is a personal post about one of my favorite shows. Many people write bubbles about things they like and want to share.
Overview of Bubblews
I was excited to join Bubblews in the beginning. The idea of posting quick paragraphs as opposed to long essays was enticing. And then being able to earn pennies on views, likes, and connections seemed fair and a potentially good money-maker.
While I still enjoy posting on Bubblews, several months later, I find myself taking long breaks from it and avoiding looking at the "Bank" as often. The reason being that the pennies accumulate very slowly and can be daunting at times.
When I first joined in August of last year, the payout minimum was $25. Now it is double that at $50. So it even takes longer to get to the top of the hill, making the hike more tiresome.
Pros of Writing on Bubblews
- You can write posts as short as 400 characters.
- You don't have to use pictures/photos. Your post can be all text.
- You get paid promptly upon "Redemption" when you meet the payoff amount of $50. It takes 3 to 4 days from my personal experience.
- You can communicate with others as if chatting on the spot. Sometimes "conversations" take place which is fun, especially when communicating with people from countries you will never have the chance to go to.
- It is easy to open an account and get started.
Cons of Writing on Bubblews
- Reaching the payoff amount seems to take a very long time.
- You must interact with others and not just write, in order to earn money at a reasonable rate.
- Many posts are not well-written and not well-thought-out. They remind me of Facebook conversation.
- In order to get paid, you must follow the rules, so read them carefully.
- There is no communication from Bubblews when members do not get paid. They seem to be unaware of why they have not been paid and get no answers.
- There have been complaints from some about never getting paid, who insist they have followed the rules.
More About Bubblews
- Bubblews News: Will I Get Paid?....the Answer Is Ye...
I have just reached my payout amount of $25 on Bubblews. I am supposed to be contacted within 72 hours. In this hub, I will take you through this time period and tell you the results.
- My Experience With Bubblews
I joined Bubblews and wanted to share my experience there with you. Some say Bubblews does not pay its writers. I thought it would be worth investigating after visiting and really liking it.
My Earnings on Bubblews so Far
I have redeemed 3 times so far, each time earning $25. I am approaching the new minimum now, close to $50 and expect to redeem in the next couple of weeks. I tend to earn about $1 per post.
Kudos to Hubpages
I have been a Hubpages member for 2 years now and was an Apprentice as well. I truly love being a member here and continue to publish at least 1-2 articles per month. I love the community, the earning potential, and the framework of the entire setup. My time here has allowed me to earn some passive income and to become a better writer. I will continue to look for other potential online sites where I can maximize my earnings, but I will faithfully continue to write for Hubpages because it is like coming home.