- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Commercial & Creative Writing
Your body - your life story. 20 unforgettable quotes about human body.
Body, mind, happiness, health.....
Hundreds of thousands of words written, spoken, sung...
But the study of their own body always remain relevant to the person throughout his life.
- "The human body is the only machine for which there are no spare parts." Hermann M. Biggs
- "The body is sensitive. It registers every thought and feeling. Be tender with it." Brendan O'Regan
"The body is an instrument which only gives off music when it is used as a body." Anais Nin
- "There is an Indian proverb or axiom that says that everyone is a house with four rooms, a physical, a mental, an emotional and a spiritual. Most of us tend to live in one room most of the time but, unless we go into every room every day, even if only to keep it aired, we are not a complete person." Rumer Godden
- "What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful that the garment with which it is clothed?" Michelangelo
- "Hate and fear can poison the body as surely as any toxic chemicals." Joseph Krimsky
- "What the mind has forgotten, the body remembers long after." Lilias Folan
"It is in moments of illness that we are compelled to recognize that we live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom, whole worlds apart, who has no knowledge of us and by whom it is impossible to make ourselves understood: our body." Marcel Proust
- "My body is a bulletin board, transmitting my condition." Terri Guillemets
- "To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear." Buddha
- "The body never lies." Martha Graham
- "If your body's not right, the rest of your day will go all wrong. Take care of yourself." Terri Guillemets
- "If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor." Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- "Most of us have become deaf to our own bodies, which is why we are out of tune." Terri Guillemets
- "Varicose veins are the result of an improper selection of grandparents." William Osler
- "A trembling in the bones may carry a more convincing testimony than the dry documented deductions of the brain." Llewelyn Powers
- "Our bodies are apt to be our autobiographies." Frank Burgess
- "Man is the sole animal whose nudity offends his own companions, and the only one who, in his natural actions, withdraws and hides himself from his own kind." Montaigne
- "It's all in the mind and a bit in the heart but it goes in the body and that's where all the trouble comes in." Terri Guillemets
- "If the body be feeble, the mind will not be strong." Thomas Jefferson