Victoria Lynn profile image 89

How much income can you make by publishing Kindle books?

I've noticed that several hubbers have done this. Is it difficult? Is it like self-publishing? And how are they distributed? Through Amazon? Do you make many sales? Make much money? Yes, I have lots of questions, but it's something I've been wondering about. Thanks for your input.

Catherine Kane profile image86

Catherine Kane says

nakmeister profile image86

nakmeister says

cheaptoys profile image61

cheaptoys says

• nakmeister profile image

nakmeister 4 years ago

The easiest way is to write it in Microsoft Word (or similar package), saved is as a filtered html document and upload to Amazon, and they'll do the conversion. Am intending to write some hubs on the topic in the next few weeks if you're interested.

Elizabeth Henry profile image60

Elizabeth Henry says