lafleurdeplume profile image 59

What other YA paranormal/fantasy/sci-fi do you read?

Why is it in YA fantasy/supernatural/sci-fi Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Twilight are the only three series that come up? So many amazing YA books exist, yet this is all we can talk about? Please tell me there is more to YA for HubPage readers...

cpaldridge profile image92

Christy Aldridge (cpaldridge) says

• lafleurdeplume profile image

Sarah LaFleur (lafleurdeplume) 3 years ago

Have you tried any Maggie Stiefvater? Her Shiver trilogy is not your typical werewolf YA... I've also got Maze Runner on my list... do let me know what you think!

Em200 profile image60

Emily (Em200) says

• lafleurdeplume profile image

Thank you for sharing this link... I've also enjoyed many of the books on it. I was commenting more on the fact that hubpages only includes the three series in the sublist and it seemed odd to me. Vive YA!