35+ Best Motivational Quotes to Help You Get Through the Day
Many people struggle with feeling motivated. It’s a feeling that is difficult to sustain. Without motivation, there is no desire to accomplish anything. You feel as if you are living a life full of emptiness. There is no feeling of satisfaction or a sense of purpose.
Even so, motivation is something that can be cultivated. If you are someone who is consistently struggling to get yourself motivated, reading motivational quotes on a daily basis might help. More often than not, these quotes serve either as a reminder or a reflection of our inner desires.
Speaking of which, below is a collection of the best motivational quotes to help you regain the desire to act towards a certain goal.
(1) “If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” - Jim Rohn
(2) "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson
(3) "With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." - Eleanor Roosevelt
(4) "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." - Charles R. Swindoll
(5) "It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
(6) "If you think education is expensive try ignorance." - Derek Bok
(7) "Work hard at your job and you can make a living. Work hard on yourself and you can make a fortune.” - Jim Rohn
(8) "Never blame anyone in your life. Good people give you happiness. Bad people give you experience. Worst people give you a lesson. And best people give you memories." - Zig Ziglar
(9) "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will." - Zig Ziglar
(10) "Change your life today. Don't gamble on the future, act now, without delay." - Simone de Beauvoir
(11) “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.” - Jim Rohn
(12) "Success is something you attract by the person you become." - Earl Shoaff
(13) "Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best." - St. Jerome
(14) "The true mark of greatness is not found in what a person does with their own life. It is found in helping others discover that, they too, can become great." - Earl Shoaff
(15) “Don't wish it was easier wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge wish for more wisdom.” - Jim Rohn
(16) "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful." - Joshua J. Marine
(17) "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." - Helen Keller
(18) "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me." - Carol Burnett
(19) "When a goal matters enough to a person, that person will find a way to accomplish what at first seemed impossible." - Nido Qubein
(20) "Your positive action combined with positive thinking results in success." - Shiv Khera
(21) “The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.” – Winston Churchill
(22) "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." - Og Mandino
(23) "Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear -- not absence of fear." - Mark Twain
(24) "Be patient with yourself. Self-growth is tender; it’s holy ground. There’s no greater investment." - Stephen Covey
(25) "You cannot push anyone up the ladder unless he is willing to climb." - Andrew Carnegie
(26) "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." - Eleanor Roosevelt
(27) “Don't wish it were easier. Wish you were better.” - Jim Rohn
(28) “To see what is right and not do it is a lack of courage.” – Confucius
(29) "To have more, you've got to become more." - Earl Shoaff
(30) “You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.” – Unknown
(31) "A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes." - Hugh Downs
(32) "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain
Do motivational quotes actually motivate you?
(33) “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.” – Maya Angelou
(34) "There are two types of people who will tell you that you cannot make a difference in this world: those who are afraid to try and those who are afraid you will succeed." - Ray Goforth
(35) “We generate fears while we sit. We overcome them by action.” – Dr. Henry Link
(36) “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Wishing is not enough; we must do.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
(37) "If you're bored with life, if you don't get up every morning with a burning desire to do things - you don't have enough goals." - Lou Holtz
Other collections of motivational quotes you might like:
- 37 Motivational Quotes for Work
If you find yourself struggling to get started, or motivating yourself to keep going, these inspiring quotes about work will help you to re-energize yourself.
- 40+ Motivational Quotes for Success
There are times when you struggle and you realize it’s really difficult to attain success and you have to keep pushing forward to achieve your dreams. Here are 45 quotes to motivate you to...
- The Best Motivational Quotes About Life and Success
Every day, millions of people are inspired by life changing quotes of all sorts. Just a quick glance on Facebook and you'll find people liking and sharing tons of inspirational and motivational quotes on various topics from life to happiness to love.
© 2018 Kent Peligrino