ArtsAutosBooksBusinessEducationEntertainmentFamilyFashionFoodGamesGenderHealthHolidaysHomeHubPagesPersonal FinancePetsPoliticsReligionSportsTechnologyTravel
  • »
  • Books, Literature, and Writing

Doubted fool

Updated on September 6, 2012

POEM

I doubt that you love me and i wonder, am I just being a fool because you say this and you say that but your actions are not cool do you think i'm a fool?

it's not always like this but I must say that 75% of the week it usually is the other 25% it's all good and content because your stuffing your face with the food i cook or we are laying in bed and your hold on me is so tight and secure but then i wonder, is this a part of the act because how can two people from different sides of the track attract and when most of the time i doubt what you say is the truth and wonder are you playing me for a fool?

and when those doubted thoughts turn out to be true instincts and i confront you with them you start to cry and give me this big drama seen that makes me wonder if my doubt is really a reasonable doubt or is it my insecurity so i let you back in forgetting that the doubt was true and once again your actions start to make me wonder, is this really love or am i being a fool?

most of the time it feels like i'm on a ride that goes up and down from side to side and all around but then when it starts to go straight like a line i start to wonder, is this really happening is everything okay why is this going so smooth and straight so i start to give you the benefit of a doubt but then your action give us a little jolt so then I start to wonder do you or don't you and once again here comes that uncertainty, the doubt!




Comments

    0 of 8192 characters used
    Post Comment

    • sassydee profile image
      Author

      Delilah 5 years ago from los angeles, ca

      thank you

    • dadibobs profile image

      dadibobs 5 years ago from Manchester, England

      Wonderful writing, you capture the essence of self doubt perfectly. very well done. voted awesome and up.