- Books, Literature, and Writing»
- Books & Novels»
- Books for Teens & Young Adults»
- Young Adult Fantasy, Supernatural & Sci-Fi Books
Unanswered questions from the harry potter's seventh book - "The deathly hallows"!
Harry potter's seventh book is over and so is the sequence of harry potter. Harry potter was indeed different than any fantasy book. And also made the maximum profits in today's era. But the author has left some unanswered questions in the final and last book - "The Deathly Hallows". Here are some of the "flaws" according to me in the final book.
1) Harry potter is alive even when he get's hit by "killing curse", twice. The explanation that the author gives when harry get's hit the second time is that Voldemort kills the seventh horcrux, that is only his part of soul in Harry. But when the other six horcruxes were destroyed, weren't the objects possessing the horcruxes also get destroyed? The Tom Riddle's diary, the Slytherine ring, the Slytherine necklace, the Hufflepuff cup, the Rawenclaw Tiara and the snake Nagini all were destroyed when the horcruxes in them were destroyed, so why then does Harry survive?
2) Can Ron speak "Parseltongue"? Then how can he go back and open the "Chamber of Secrets" when they are back at Hogwarts and the battle is going on.
3) Just before the death of Albus Dumbledoor he Freezes Harry with a spell. The spell get's broken when the speller is killed and Harry can move. Similarly, when Mad Eye Moody puts enchantments over Number 12 Grimmauld's place, the enchantments should be lifted with the death of Mad eye. But when Harry, Ron and Hermione go back to the place they find the enchantments still working.
I would have to say i liked Harry Potter sequence. Though the book has some flaws in it it was a good entertainer. But dont hate Voldemort so much. In the end he was only saving his own life as per the sayings of the prophecy.