jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Which is the best site to write content for? Who pays the best?

1. buzzyblogger profile image52
    buzzybloggerposted 8 years ago

Which is the best site to write content for? Who pays the best?

2. sarovai profile image77
    sarovaiposted 8 years ago

Whichever site you write, the content what you are writing is matters. And the topic what you have chosen.When the payment comes all depends on traffic and clicks.

So whatever way we see we are the one responsible for our pays and we are the one making the site best.

3. daughterson profile image86
    daughtersonposted 8 years ago

Have you looked at Helium?  This site has been getting more professional and offering different  ways to earn money.  It is developing a great reputation.

4. aidenofthetower profile image80
    aidenofthetowerposted 8 years ago

Choosing the "best" site is often a matter of opinion and tastes. The site that I have made the most with per article is howtodothings.com, however the 100 articles I have there are no longer under my copyright. With that and the fact that they have changed how they make money and not increased my opportunity to make more means I have no desire to continue writing for them. They also have editors and some have wanted me to change the intent of my article based on their personal opinions...so I don't writ there.

I write a lot on Helium. It is definitely one of my least profitable sites, but their articles are really really easy to write.

Figuring out the best place, is going to be up to you.

5. adsensesecrets profile image61
    adsensesecretsposted 8 years ago

i have a hub about the best paying topics