I think you woud be ideal to write an article about career changes, due to circ

1. Mike the salesman profile image59
    Mike the salesmanposted 8 years ago

I think you woud be  ideal to write an article about career changes, due to circumstances of the eco

I would love your take on an article about the positve side of layoffs and downsizing... How it could be a positive, and maybe the kick in the butt some people need to make changes..If someonecould take the sting and loss of self esteem out of layoffs, and put a  positve spin on it, I feel that would be helpful. With your added sense of humor, it would also be a fun read! Your new pic makes ya look studious in that smokin hot hat! lol..Thanks, Mike

2. donotfear profile image88
    donotfearposted 8 years ago

I'll ponder this suggestion seriously.  I do my best writing about personal experience, though I've thought about writing about  how I finally got off my butt and did something to change. Not sure how I'll connect it to current economy, but I know what you mean. You're right, I need to write about this and I will soon. I have another hubber who is wanting me to read his articles on another site and get my input (as a mental health professional). I'm surprised that I've gotten so many comments lately, but I'm glad my articles are making people laugh and making them think about things. It really validates me. Cool.   By the way, in the new pic, that's my graduation day in 2005...at age 47. !!  I will follow up on this too. Thanks!

3. donotfear profile image88
    donotfearposted 8 years ago

Going to college could be your best choice if you've been contemplating changing jobs or starting a new career. Remember that it's never too late to start over. read more

Closed to reply

working