1. You click start a hub up at the top of your screen
2. Create a title, just go with the address that it picks based on the title
3. category that you want to put your article in
4. Just keep the default layout, you can always change it up, then pick the tags (the main topics, like publishing a hub)
5. Click continue, then you can type in the text box, and move your photo's in there, you just have to play around a little and you will get the hang of it.
You can email me if you have any questions
Start blogging on blogger.com or wordpress.com.
Try hubpages or squidoo or ezinearticles.
by Insurance Menthor7 years ago
As a person who has devloped several sites and works with the web, I am very disappointed in the "Start a new hub format page". Everytime I try to start something on that page it keeps saying something stupid...
by FaisalKhan21215 years ago
I say thank you Panda for helping to restore quality content to search engine results. Hubpages definitely has gotten better-- the spam is gone and the cream is rising to the top. Also, I'm making more money...
by Dorsi Diaz9 years ago
Does anyone here write articles for EZine? I've noticed they seem to get good Google ranking- I wonder what the secret is?Just wonderin..........(BTW- I've missed all my hubber friends here- August has been a month from...
by Ferhan Johar3 years ago
Submitting article to ezine articles,from article that we already posted in our blog,can we do this?Let say i have a blog, and i create unique content, each day, then i want to create backlinks to my blog, i do this by...
by Jubair Ahmed6 years ago
Hello,I just wanted to know whether hubpages allows the authors to publish their own hubs in other article directories under their own name. I just wanted to promote my hubs by submitting them in other article...
by asadabid8 years ago
how do i start
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.