jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

will writers every be as famous as their work

1. Transformtruly profile image54
    Transformtrulyposted 7 years ago

will writers every be as famous as their work

2. ReesasakaGaara profile image56
    ReesasakaGaaraposted 7 years ago

The true answer to that question is maybe. Some people fail to truly realize that  a story doesn't write itself. Now, will an author be as famous as a celebrity (example: Beyonce) no.But, there are some people who idolize the author as much as the authors work. As for me, a writer, I respect both writer and their work. So to answer your question: maybe.

3. Sparhawke profile image60
    Sparhawkeposted 7 years ago

I know a few writers here by name and I have been here a few months and so do other people so they tend to naturally get more traffic and comments from hubbers as a matter of course but the great thing about the internet and hubpages is that everyone has the potential to get that...just write hubpages or help people and it will come in time smile

4. kabatra profile image58
    kabatraposted 7 years ago

A writer is someone who shares and persuades his neighbor with his ideas. You are in essence a teacher. The student will remember your words for the rest of their life, but they may not remember the person who spoke them. We, as writers or philosophers are meant to be remembered for our achievements; whether that be in books or word of mouth. To those who read your work, you will be famous, no matter the money behind it.