jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Anyone know a literary agent or publisher looking for new writers?

1. JonesChicago profile image56
    JonesChicagoposted 7 years ago

Anyone know a literary agent or publisher looking for new writers?

I have already published a Poetry book and a Fantasy novel that I want to take further. Near completion on next novel.

2. johnshade profile image71
    johnshadeposted 7 years ago

you should have a list bookmarked, the agencies always announce when the are accepting new books.

Besides if youre already a published author you should have an agent already.
    And if youre self-published you need to be more specific.

3. hbwichita profile image55
    hbwichitaposted 7 years ago

Try using agentquery.com or querytracker.com.  The second site offers registered users (no cost) to search for agents within a particular genre, give and receive feedback regarding various agents habits and methodologies, and document your own query letters and responses.
    Keep at it!
    Never give up!

4. Ladybythelake55 profile image59
    Ladybythelake55posted 7 years ago

You find a number of self publishers online that are willing to publish your novel unabridged and uncut and sliced and diced just the way you wrote it. It will cost you  around $500.00 but you get 75% of the royalties from the sale of the books plus you get 40 free copies of the book to sell and promote yourself.
    God Bless,

5. luv2write4ever profile image57
    luv2write4everposted 7 years ago

go to this website. Jenny Bent seem like a VERY good literary agent, and I've decided to contact her.

Here is where I found her:

Plus here are some things to look at before you decide:

Fairfarren All,  Jay