jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Has anyone read (or is anyone in the process of reading) the House of Night nove

1. lxd35 profile image58
    lxd35posted 7 years ago

Has anyone read (or is anyone in the process of reading) the House of Night novels?

If so, please comment! I need to discuss... let me know how many of the books you've read... no spoilers please!

2. kaleygeminni profile image56
    kaleygeminniposted 7 years ago

I haven't read the latest one due to lack of funds in my book budget, but I have read up to the Hunted book.  What do you want to know?  smile

3. lxd35 profile image58
    lxd35posted 7 years ago

Well I only just started the fourth one, Untamed. I'm completely addicted... how many are out right now, six or seven? I don't want to know anything I just need to talk about it with someone!! None of my friends are reading it and I can't believe how stupid Zoey was at the end of Chosen, though I do feel bad.. and now that Erik knows about Neferet he's gone and can't help. I have a feeling he's coming back. I knew something was off about Neferet but at the same time it's like if Dumbledore in Harry Potter suddenly went rogue. Oh my god I love it!

4. cnbenson profile image57
    cnbensonposted 7 years ago

I have read all the way through Burned (the 7th and latest one).

5. leeree profile image58
    leereeposted 7 years ago

They are so awesome.  I read them all in a period of one week.  I borrowed the first from the library, then is was beg, borrow or steal to get the rest.  Do you know whe the next is coming out. I can't wait!!!

6. OpportunityKnocks profile image60
    OpportunityKnocksposted 7 years ago

There are seven in the series currently available.  The next one is scheduled to be released in February of 2011 I believe.  They are an amazing series from the dynamic Cast duo.  If you really enjoy the House of Night series you should consider reading their series on Greek Mythology.  I own all 7 of the House of NIght and can't wait for number 8.

7. iloveglee83 profile image60
    iloveglee83posted 6 years ago

I am reading Awakened right now, I can't wait for Destined to come out in October. I am a huge HON fan!

working