jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

do you love reading novels?

1. jessyferari1 profile image60
    jessyferari1posted 7 years ago

do you love reading novels?

what are your favorite types of novels? personally i love love love Historical Romance. They are like learning history and so much more the fun way!

2. TheRaptorClaw profile image61
    TheRaptorClawposted 7 years ago

I love Fiction novels. Stories with magic and mythical creatures.

3. profile image0
    loriamooreposted 7 years ago

Absolutely.  An avid reader, I enjoy many different genres.

I enjoy sites such as Shelfari and Goodreads where I can read reviews by fellow readers who suggest books.

In my 20's, I read mostly horror novels by Stephen King, Dean Koontz, etc.  I still enjoy a good mystery and recently read "Adam" by Ted Dekker and it was excellent.  These days I mostly read textbooks and nonfiction Christian books.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Yes I do.  I love reading even the ingredients on the back of medicine bottles; so compared to that, novels are truly joyful things for me.  I'd be a little bit turned off, however, if the novel were about me, but that doesn't happen as often as it should. . . .

5. treven65 profile image60
    treven65posted 7 years ago

Hi,

Very good sensible question.
    Yes I do like reading novels and my favorites are fantasy and medieval ones or mixture.
    Good example is ''The Lord Of The Rings'' and all novels writen by  Umberto Ecco/''The Name of The Rose" and so on/.

Regards

6. Karonher profile image74
    Karonherposted 7 years ago

Only horror and ghosts stories. Though they are probably harder to write than non fiction.

7. The Demon Writer profile image64
    The Demon Writerposted 7 years ago

I love reading novels! They are brilliant and can affect people in ways that, say, a movie never could. I'll keep reading forever.

8. Ruby H Rose profile image75
    Ruby H Roseposted 6 years ago

Yes, I can really sink my teeth into a quality novel.  Romance, detective, fast paced, full of action.  The type of novel that leaves you hanging at the end of one chapter so you have to start the next one.  Mostly, I like stories that teach me something.

working