jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you think about the book, The Da Vinci code

1. RonPare profile image71
    RonPareposted 6 years ago

What do you think about the book, The Da Vinci code

I just read it and am blown away by the conspiracy. Could it be ?

2. jcnasia profile image60
    jcnasiaposted 6 years ago

I enjoyed reading "The Da Vinci Code."  It's great fiction, but only fiction.  I wouldn't quote from it to prove a point.

3. pedrog profile image60
    pedrogposted 6 years ago

I'm a big fan of Dan Brown, i've read all his books, The Da Vinci Code was the first one, i really enjoy the story, but the one i liked most was Angels and Demons.

4. RonPare profile image71
    RonPareposted 6 years ago

I just love a good fiction. The Da Vinci code is a slated for a re-read for sure.

5. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Dan Brown isn't a very good author at all.  I think that if you read more of those kind of novels that you will see that yourself.  I thought "Angels and Demons" was awful, so there is no way I'd read "DaVinci Code."

6. jpcmc profile image91
    jpcmcposted 6 years ago

I enjoyed reading The Da Vinci Code.  In spite of the controversy it spurred, I still think it's a book difficult to put down once you've started.  Regardless of what people say, it still is a great fiction novel.  I even read Angels and Demons and The Lost Symbol.

7. marwan asmar profile image71
    marwan asmarposted 6 years ago

I think its thriller weaved together in such a nice way, and which raises much philosophical questions

8. LindaQ79 profile image61
    LindaQ79posted 5 years ago

The story is fiction but there are many truths to this book about Christian history and how the bible was formed. It's an amazing read. The bible is the only book in the world that sold more than this book. So to say that Dan Brown is a bad author is obsurd. That's not what millions of people all over the world think. This is one of the best books I've ever read!!!

working