jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

If you had 'the opportunity' to actually have a conversation with any animal, wh

1. Princess Prisca profile image60
    Princess Priscaposted 6 years ago

If you had 'the opportunity' to actually have a conversation with any animal, which one would it be?

While you are chatting it up with the animal of your choice ~ let the rest of us in on your conversation.  What would the two of you discuss? 

Note: The chat could only last for 1 hour and the ability to communicate with the animal would 'fade' thereafter.

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/6407988_f260.jpg

2. BlissfulWriter profile image65
    BlissfulWriterposted 6 years ago

I would chat with a dog.  I want to know how much they know about us.  I think we will be surprised at how much stuff they know about us.

3. profile image0
    Jayfortposted 6 years ago

If I could talk with an animal,
    Learn his language,
    Oh what a wonder it would be!
    I would talk with my puppy dog,
    Ask him just what he thinks,
    Then I'd walk him to his favorite tree.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I would talk to my dog, choc. lab Tully.  He is such a wonderful dog, I would love to know his perspective on things.  And I would also tell him that it hurts our ears when he gets so excited about eating or going outside he barks incessantly out of the shear thrill of it all!

5. unknown spy profile image75
    unknown spyposted 6 years ago

a bird i think..i'll ask how they feels up there in the sky, travelling anywhere without passport or visas, enjoying their life with no worries...

6. fitmom profile image83
    fitmomposted 6 years ago

I've often thought that my dog was a person stuck in a dog's body. I've never believed in reincarnation. But, sometimes he seems to be more than just a dog. If I were to have a conversation with him, this is how it might go. read more

7. cat on a soapbox profile image96
    cat on a soapboxposted 6 years ago

I consider myself more of a cat person , but I would rather converse with a dog because they are generally more sociable and down to earth. My cat and I communicate perfectly w/o words already!

8. Nuke Punk profile image61
    Nuke Punkposted 6 years ago

I would very much like to converse with my dog. So that I may ask her why she doesn't get along with other dogs and as result feels the need to endlessly bark at them from the dining room window.

working