How can I write an essay on a particular vocational skill that can make one self-reliant
i want to write an essay but I dont know what to write please give me a reasonable answer
Here's a basic format:
1. This is the skill...describe it and how you learned it.
2. This is what you do with the skill now or in the past.
3. Show how the use of the skill makes you self reliant.
4. Indicate how, once others have the skill, how they can share it.
1. I've been a carpenter since 1973...then I'd give some description.
2. This is what I can do...a really long paragraph in my case.
3. The fact that I can do concrete work, painting, woodwork, etc. let's me DO the work, saving money and not relying on others.
4. Write an article to illustrate the skill, like mine, "How to Build A Laundry Table from Adjustable Plans."
by Cardia20 months ago
I'm applying to do a BFA degree in Graphic Design at an art college in NYC. For my application, I have to write an essay titled my Statement of Intent. Basically, I have to write why I want to study Graphic Design, and...
by chipsball4 years ago
Having survived the "Rites of Passage of an African-American Teenager in America" myself as a teenager and having raised four African-Americans teenagers in America I feel so blessed today that none of them...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.