jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If you could create your own fictional place, what would it be like?

1. slackermom profile image76
    slackermomposted 5 years ago

If you could create your own fictional place, what would it be like?

Where would it be?  What about the people if any, landscape, etc?

2. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 5 years ago

The landscape would be a combination of beaches, islands, mountains, reefs. The people would be run by me, their leader, of course. This place would exist around the equator going past the 30 degrees North to about 40 degrees, it's a long island. Ok, then it's a country at that point. Oh, I'm happy just thinking about it.

3. flashmakeit profile image69
    flashmakeitposted 5 years ago

My fictional place would be an amusement center for everyone.  It would concise of a large aquarium full of sea life and it would explain what is underneath the sea.  This fictional place would also have amusement rides, a billiard room designed like a fantasy forest, plays about fairies and elves, restaurants, gift shops, a big game room and a night club that had barmaids and bar tenders dress up like fairies and elves.  It would also have a skating ring and an out door pool. Oh yeah and a fairy tale hotel.

4. nasake profile image60
    nasakeposted 5 years ago

A sacred grove surrounded by huge Oaks, with a tranquil lake in the middle of it. Sunlight finds its way through the roof of waxy green leaves just enough to catch the gentle waves and warm the clearing. In the surrounding Oaks lives a race, completely at one with their surroundings. They have no money, they need none. They live, east and sleep by harnessing the world around them. I live among them, naturally.

working