jump to last post 1-18 of 18 discussions (24 posts)

NaNoWriMo Week Two

1. dave272727 profile image59
    dave272727posted 7 years ago

How is everybody doing rolling into week two?

2. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 7 years ago

I will start writing again tomorrow..no energy for it tonight sad

3. dave272727 profile image59

Well, I have been writing in spurts in between forum posts.  I am about halfway done with my hubs for Ft. Hood and one for Noah.  I needed to put them aside and concentrate on my Nano stuff.  For some reason I can work on one thing and then have an idea about another.  I guess I am scatterbrained right now.

4. profile image0

Oh please dave that is me 24/7...scatterbrained I AM lol have you read my hub about random thoughts? It's scary in there

5. dave272727 profile image59

LOL!! yep me too.  I have about a thousand trains of thought trying to pull into the station all at the same time...

6. profile image0

HAHA gotta love when that happens! Hey you should do that in a hub like mine lol it would be fun!

7. Gemsong profile image80
    Gemsongposted 7 years ago

I am behind on my word count but I'm still plugging away. I sktch out a storyline but I seem to be having trouble with distractions. Week one hated me.

8. Its Angel profile image60
    Its Angelposted 7 years ago

I am at 15,600 words  I didn't feel like writing today and that worried me that I am behind, besides I left my two main characters in precarious situations! So I suppose I should go back tonight and get them out of it!

9. dave272727 profile image59

I have just been plugging away when I get a chance.  I am going to have to do a huge amount of rewriting when editing time comes.  I think that it is turning out nicely.

10. profile image0

I wrote a few lines today  but I feel so bad I don't know if I am going to be able to write much today...already threw up once and feel like it's going to happen again sad

good luck everyone else!

11. profile image0
    Scott.Lifeposted 7 years ago

I've stalled at 10,000 words getting enrolled in school and the registration and hunting down old records has been killing me. This can be a chore. My mom passed and no one knows what her husband did with all the records she kept for the family, so long story short, I may have to get a whole new set of immunizations for mumps, measles, etc. YAY sad

1. profile image0
      lynnechandlerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Scott I feel for ya, I have to redo mine too. Plus the Hep test and innoculation fun stuff for sure. I did get the transcripts located but it is now my understanding that because they are so old I may be going in as a freshman instead of a transfer student. Oh the joy.

Anywho, looks like everyone is still plugging along and no need for the whip.

CW I hope you feel better real soon.

2. Its Angel profile image60
      Its Angelposted 7 years agoin reply to this

I'm sorry for your loss.

12. profile image0

wow i'm sorry scott! hope you find what you need and sorry for your loss

1. profile image0
      Scott.Lifeposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Ahh that was two years ago, but thanks anyway. You're a good person don't care what believers say about you.

1. profile image0
        Crazdwriterposted 7 years agoin reply to this

thanks and still always hard even years after losing someone. *HUGS*

13. Gemsong profile image80

had a good start today. Trying to throw in a few extra words. I have also discovered I am one of those old biddies that put sweaters on their pet.

Please kill me now.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
      Uninvited Writerposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Anything to procrastinate huh? big_smile

1. Gemsong profile image80
        Gemsongposted 7 years agoin reply to this

Hey if it works for me..... big_smile

14. dave272727 profile image59

Just over 11,000 and still going....Dont know if it is any good, but I think that I will get there eventually.

15. profile image0

Thanks lynne I hope so too...finally got soup in me so hopefully that'll help AND stay down. sad

16. Gemsong profile image80

Week two sucks.

17. Haunty profile image82
    Hauntyposted 7 years ago

I'm yet to write the first two words. I decided they should be a pronoun and a verb, I just don't know which ones yet. Will get there though.

18. profile image0
    anonymous82posted 7 years ago

I don't know what you're doing, but it sure sounds like fun!  Good luck to all!

working