jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Which Robin is your favorite?

1. Nexis19 profile image60
    Nexis19posted 5 years ago

Which Robin is your favorite?

Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Stephanie Brown or Damian Wayne? Which of these Robins is your favorite? and why? Just curious really.

2. profile image0
    AaronHubb89posted 5 years ago

Jason Todd all the way...I love his passion and his misunderstood position of justice...he's a great character with a rich story.

Nexis19posted 5 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you. While he isn't my favorite I grew up reading Batman comics and was the only comic reader in my family who liked Jason Todd and it was for the reasons you said above. Nice answer.

3. NicholasA profile image79
    NicholasAposted 5 years ago

I grew up with Dick Grayson as Nightwing and he's been on the top of my favorite heroes next to Batman. Tim Drake though I have to say is my favorite Robin. He was a sidekick who was a solo hero and a sidekick at the same time. He took down Joker, King Snake, and went up against the KGBeast with Huntress. He even took over protecting Bludhaven after Dick got injured during War Games.

Jason I think was made to look like Dick Grayson too much and he just couldn't cut it with fans. I believe he was even introduced as a circus kid before Crisis on Infinite Earths, after that he was turned into a kid living on the street stealing the batmobiles tires.

Stephanie had a short run as Robin but that was just a story plot for War Games and Damian wasn't supposed to exist until Infinite Crisis happened. Son of the Demon was considered an Elseworlds story until then.

Nexis19posted 5 years agoin reply to this

Only recently have i come to like Damian as Robin. At first i just didn't like him but i have come to like his attitude and how different he is from the previous Robins. Good answer.

working