Where can I find people to review eBooks for free?

1. hpedneau profile image74
    hpedneauposted 3 years ago

Where can I find people to review eBooks for free?

My father wrote around 10 books and were relatively successful. They have been out of print for almost twenty years and have no been republished in Ebook format. I'm not asking people to review his books, just looking on where to find people willing to do so. I've checked goodreads.

2. Everyday Miracles profile image86
    Everyday Miraclesposted 3 years ago

Hit the blogosphere, and hit it hard. I have a book reviews account here on Hubpages that I use for reviewing the books that I've read and occasionally do reviews on request. I prefer to have the books pitched to me than to pitch my reviews to the authors.

Make sure to read the reviewer's review policy before contacting them with a request for a review, and make sure that the books you're looking to have reviewed are covered by their policy.

Book Blogs on Ning might be a good place to start. It's free to sign up and you should be able to request book reviews there from the resident bloggers.

3. profile image0
    AuthorPamelaJonesposted 3 years ago

Try World Literary Cafe. There are bloggers seeking books to review for their blogs. Here's the link: http://www.worldliterarycafe.com/

working