I am easily distracted by my thoughts. Read details below and give me a solution

1. vignesh118 profile image60
    vignesh118posted 3 years ago

I am easily distracted by my thoughts. Read details below and give me a solution to stay focused. Ty

I am easily distracted, not by my phone or pc. Just simply my thoughts. I study for 1 hour to the maximum, on rare occasions ofcourse. But mostly 10 to 20 mins. I have backlogs because of this. And I am stressed out. Every time I try to  study my mind is simply not int it. Sometimes I just walk around the house doing nothing. And I mean absolutely nothing. I only do that when im studying. If anyone had a similar problem, pls  share your thoughts. If you have a solution then even better. THANKS in advance

2. Snøwman profile image60
    Snøwmanposted 3 years ago

This is a good thing. Most brilliant ideas come in the shower or other times when your mind is just wandering. If you try too hard to focus then you will not be able to think as well. Just study for 10-20 minutes and let your mind wander. You may come up with brilliant ideas related to what you studied. I find it much easier to think when I'm walking too.

3. Kiss andTales profile image81
    Kiss andTalesposted 3 years ago

It could be what you are  studying is boring, or you do not like to read, maybe your attention span is short, so maybe study in short, like a meal ,you do not eat everything on a plate at once  you take time for each portion, and chew and digest not gulp all down, I find do a portion, then rest come back to it refreshed, also find something you enjoy reading as a outlet .which can stimulate your mind into the mode to read and study.