jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

New Online Mag Question

1. emilyzeinert profile image59
    emilyzeinertposted 2 years ago

New Online Mag Question

So I'm founding a new online magazine. It started as an idea based on a writer's frustrations. I want to combine the different elements of magazines I've worked with and allow other writer's full creative freedom.
    Has anyone got any tips, tricks or wants to join our awesome team? I have some incredibly talented writers on board but want to offer the opportunity to anyone who is keen.

2. profile image59
    aradhna09posted 2 years ago

I am a content writer and love to write about life at large.
    If I get this opportunity, I would love to join your team and get to know other writers as well.

emilyzeinertposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Email me! emilyzeinert@hotmail.com smile

3. grand old lady profile image85
    grand old ladyposted 2 years ago

If you want pieces from the Philippines I would be most happy to write for you. My Hub profile page is http://grandoldlady.hubpages.com/. Good luck in your new endeavor.

I would be super interested! Email me smile emilyzeinert@hotmail.com

4. girlpower profile image76
    girlpowerposted 2 years ago

Check out Eugene based new online magazine that i was published in and they are looking for submissions, check out their site to get some ideas on how to develop yours. Their editor Katherine is a cool lady who would perhaps offer you some suggestions. SettingForth.org  Look under non-fiction for my article "God Lives in a Nursing Home in Wisconsin, by Diane DeVillers. Are you accepting submission of short fiction?

We are accepting EVERYTHING. We are doing something pretty new. Thanks for the tips!

working