jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

If you were to start a new blog tomorrow, what would the main topic be?

1. MarieLB profile image83
    MarieLBposted 23 months ago

If you were to start a new blog tomorrow, what would the main topic be?

2. Alan Cohen profile image77
    Alan Cohenposted 23 months ago

I would blog about coffee. I love coffee so I would write about the different types that I drink and the different ways to make coffee.

1. MarieLB profile image83
      MarieLBposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Hi Alan Cohen.   I love coffee, in fact I think I am addicted to it. I have also done the sums of what it costs.  Have a look at my article about Holidays or Coffee. . lets compare notes.  Thanks for dropping in.

3. yecall profile image68
    yecallposted 23 months ago

It would most likely be on one of my main interests.  My main interests are writing, reading, prosperity, beauty and spirituality.  I also like health in general as a topic.  So those are the broad categories but it is best if blogs are more narrow and specified.

1. Alan Cohen profile image77
      Alan Cohenposted 23 months agoin reply to this

I'm not sure a blog has to be limited to one topic. You could have a blog, titled for example, Random Thoughts, and blog about different topics. If the articles are interesting, I would read them. smile

2. MarieLB profile image83
      MarieLBposted 23 months agoin reply to this

yecall, again you seem to nail the nub of the skillset one needs. I also agree with Alan Cohen's view but I believe one is read on random subject ONLY after having achieved a name for good writing.  Good stuff for all of us to consider. Thanks yecall

Closed to reply

working