In Memory of Zig Ziglar and Quotes that Can Change Your Life
One of the world's greatest motivational speaker and author Zig Ziglar passed away in Dallas on November 2012 in Dallas after a short bout with pneumonia. He was 86.
Mr Ziglar has inspired millions of people throughout the world and he has written about 32 books (mostly bestsellers) on topics such as motivation, self-help and salesmanship. His most well known work is none other than the 1975 classic, whose premise is "you can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want." See You At The Top
This self-described "Undisputed King of Motivation" was also known for his jam-packed seminars, where people would undergo their breakthrough in their lives.
He was born as Hilary Hinton Ziglar in Coffee County, Alabama. He was the tenth of twelve children and his family moved to Yazoo City, Mississippi and later to New York City. Mr Ziglar served in the United States Navy during World War II (circa 1943 to 1945). He was in the Navy V-12 Navy College Training Program, attending the University of South Carolina.
Below is a list of Zig Ziglar's Quotes that you can use to inspire and motivate yourself daily.
Zig Ziglar's Quotes that Can Change Your Life From Inside Out
- “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”
- “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
- “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
- “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
- “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
- Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street."
- You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
- “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
- “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
- “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
- “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
- "It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through."
- "Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful."
- "Every choice you make has an end result."
- "Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will."
- "People who have good relationships at home are more effective in the marketplace."
- "If you learn from defeat, you haven't really lost."
- "I've always taught that a poor economy is the best opportunity for salespeople because the naysayers and grumblers have already given up, leaving more territory, more opportunities to be successful than in a good economy when virtually all salespeople are out there, giving it their best."
- "Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have."
- "When you are tough on yourself, life is going to be infinitely easier on you."
- "You cannot perform in a manner inconsistent with the way you see yourself."
- "You do not pay the price of success, you enjoy the price of success."
- "It's not what you've got, it's what you use that makes a difference."
- "If you want to reach a goal, you must "see the reaching" in your own mind before you actually arrive at your goal."
Attitude Makes All The Difference
Evaluate Where You Are
Zig Ziglar: November 6, 1926 - November 28, 2012
"You were designed for accomplishment. Engineered for success. And endowed with the seeds of greatness."