Praising Through Poetry
My Story (part 1)
created in His image
Made to carry His message
Formed from the Source Material
Given a sweet mandate - the Criteria
placed in Serenity
To rise from obscurity
A target for Divine Fellowship
With a Helper for companionship…
…Then I lost,
Preferring the caresses of love
To the promises from above,
I succumbed to the cunning of satan
Instead of the wisdom given me in Eden
I exchanged the beauty of the divine
For swift, steep and sinful decline…
…But now, I'm back!
Re-possessing the ground once lost,
I’m taking charge, having counted the cost.
For no sacrifice can be greater than Calvary
To purchase for me, divine Diplomatic Immunity
As long as God's thoughts for me are good,
I’ve always expected a glorious end as best I could.
My Story (Part 2)
1. Made by divine unction, created from another dimension, Upheld by the power in His name, which we mention THAT'S ME...
2. Lifted above all circumstances and situations; Blessed beyond all tangible imagination, On course for super-divine elevation THAT'S ME...
3. A subject of awesome exclamation due to His grace and my positive proclamation, Embraced and nurtured by God's salvation - THAT'S ME...
4. Focused on His plan of eternal redemption Prepared for the Lamb's marriage supper ordination Empowered to lead souls away from eternal damnation THAT'S ME...
5. Jesus Christ is Lord - there is no contradiction Doses of His Word have no contraindications Accepting Him as Saviour and Lord is your ticket to eternal elevation TRUST ME!