5 Tips For Cleaning Using Only Lemon Juice!
Creative ways to clean using lemons...
When it comes to cleaning, there are all sorts of weird and wonderful chemicals to make life easier when we’re cleaning. In these days of allergies, we are all made aware of the potential link between severe allergies and skin conditions when using harsh chemicals. How wonderful then that we have good old reliable lemon to help us with so many cleaning tasks:
1. Squeeze a lemon for a milder and much better smelling substitute for bleach. It’s also good for inhibiting mould growth, deodorising, dis-infecting and removing stains. For stubborn mildew stains on shower curtains, rub with lemon juice , rinse and dry in the sun if possible..
2. Mix lemon juice with water and gently dab to remove ballpoint pen, berry and rust as well as stubborn marks on marble.
3. Crushed eggshell and lemon juice mixed together will leave glass sparkling clean.
4. Clean and deodorise your kitchen bin using 1 teaspoon of lemon juice to 1 litre of water. Mix together and rinse around thoroughly.
5. Use a solution of lemon juice and water to get rid of lingering smells from plastic ups, chopping boards, etc. and to polish all kinds of surfaces. Great for cleaning your microwave and freshening your fridge, too
So whether you need to disinfect, bleach, remove a stain, deodorise or freshen up, you may need look no further than your fruit bowl!
The tips have been recommended by Angela Russell from Skye Blue Cleaners. Angela runs a company based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire that specialises in cleaning but is always happy to offer free tips on how you can clean your house without having to purchase expensive equipment.
If however you are looking for cleaners in Harrogate, then Skye Blue Cleaners are a great company to contact!