Cheap Sofa Loveseat and Couch Slipcovers: Buy Covers Online
Bored with your current couch or love-seat? Have your kids used your furniture as their personal garbage can, leaving stains and sticky candy as part of it's pattern? Or have your pets destroyed your couch with their claws, fur, drool or 'accidents'?
Then I think it's high time you look into coverings for your furniture.
I Need a Cover!
There are literally hundreds of slipcovers to choose from or you can make your own if you're really ambitious. However, because you are at this site, I am assuming that buying is the best option. So, let's start with the size. To find the correct size it is best to measure your sofa and love-seat. Slipcovers are supposed to fit like a glove, so measurement is important.
Measuring Your Couch or Love-Seat
- Arm to Arm- Measure furniture outside arm to outside arm.
- Cushion Width- Measure the maximum seat cushion width from the outside front of the furniture.
- Depth- Measure the seat cushion depth from the front of the seat to the back of the seat cushion.
- Back Height- Measure the back height of the furniture from the floor to the top of the center back.
Not only can you find the color you want, but you can also- 'Suede It.'
Who doesn't love the feel and look of suede. Well, now you can have the look of suede without the cost. Being 100% Polyester, it drapes beautifully and is machine washable. So why not indulge yourself in the look and feel of this fabulous fabric.
Go on, you know you want to 'Suede it.'
Pet Furniture Cover
It's no secret, we love our pets. But do we have to love the smell, the mess, the damage and the drool?
Here is an easy and beautiful way of keeping your furniture clean. Pet Furniture Covers. Just place these 100% Polyester covers on your pets favorite place and the worry is gone. Visitors coming? Pull off the cover and your guests can sit comfortably without the smell or fur going home with them. Machine washable and available in many different colors, this is really the best choice.
Fido and Fluffy will feel privelidged to have their very own spot on the furniture. And what is the best benefit? No more mess for you.
Stretch Covers offers elastic corners, separate seat cushion, and wearable fabric make for a comfortable fit that transforms your old sofa or loveseat to a new one.
Stretch covers make it easy to fit as there is no measurement required. Strectch covers also fit T-shapes and comes in an enormous variety of colors and textures!
Admit it, you live in your jeans. So why not have the denim look you love on the couch? Denim is a durable fabric that is stain resistant. 100% washable and stylish, you cannot go wrong.
Personally, I love the denim as it is soft and gives my room a look of being 'lived in' as opposed to the crisp clean look of some fabrics. It is also super soft and I love it.
I recommend this as a must have!
Throw Covers are a lovely way to convert that tired couch or love-seat into sure beauty. Unlike the slipcover, the Throw is draped over the couch, tucked in at the cushion and left to drape elegantly. It is a great, inexpensive way to dress up your room.
As with the slipcovers, these are 100% washable.
Perfect for any room.
There is little to no maintenance to your Slipcovers or Throw Covers.
- Because these covers are machine washable, no ironing or dry cleaning is needed. Wash and remove promptly from the dryer to avoid wrinkles. If you have wrinkles, just throw it back in the dryer for about 5-10 minutes. If the cover is wrinkled while on your furniture, spray a mist of water on the cover with a spray bottle and press out the wrinkle with your hand.
- Do Not Use Bleach and make sure you cover is not Dry Clean Only. Otherwise, just wash as normal and follow the instructions above to avoid wrinkles.
Don't forget the pillows!
Sometimes all your couch or room needs is just a little boost. A subtle change can be as easy as changing the color of your pillows. Pillow covers are the answer. There is no need to purchase new pillows all together, that can be costly and why discard of a perfectly good pillow?
Again, just as the covers, pillow covers are machine washable and come in a variety of colors and patterns. Let your imagination run free with the variety of choices!