Easy Ways To Clean
It is the end of the day. You come home to a mess and you just want to relax. We have all been there. So, lets simplify cleaning. Do you want to get rid of that stain with less scrubbing? This article is to help you get great results without the hassle. You can find tons of article's online about cleaning tips. Some of them just did not make my cut. I have found my favorite cleaning tricks. These will help you with your day to day chores and needs.
10 Top Tricks
- Dryer Sheets-Go ahead and use them to dust. The dust will cling to the sheet.
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner- Disinfectant your shower and remove grime. Go ahead and spray it on the walls of your shower. It will look shiny and new. Also, it works good on grout. Put the cleaner between your tiles. You will save less time mopping. It will last longer too.
- Lemons- Put a lemon right into the garbage disposal. It will get rid of odors from food build up. You can also put lemons in a ice tray. Let them freeze. Your freezer will smell like fresh lemons.
- Microwave- Disinfectant you scrubs. Instead of throwing them you can microwave the scrubs. Set your timer to 30 seconds. That is all you need. No more germs.
- Baby Wipes- Dirt on your walls? Baby wipes will do the trick. The baby wipes seem to remove dirt. They are also a gentle cleaner. That means, no wall or paint damage.
- Baking Soda- Mix baking soda and water to easily remove tough stains.
- Toilet Scrubber- Add water and dishwasher soap to the scrubber. Get in between headboards
- Soap Pads- When we use the oven/stove top we have a tendency to make a mess. Wet the pad and wipe down the entire oven. Don't forget the inside. Let sit for 5 minutes. Grab a paper towel and wipe.
- Olive Oil- Mix olive oil and lemon juice together. Spray onto wood furniture for shiny, polished, and clean furniture.
- Mint Leaves- Spring and Summer can bring spiders in. You can deter them away by using mint leaves around the house. Concentrate on areas like windowsills and baseboard. There is something about the smell that detracts them away.
Vinegar and its uses have become a huge trend. Vinegar is natural . I use vinegar for most of my cleaning. It can replace some of the harsh chemicals that we all use. I have dedicated this section for vinegar. Its a common and cheap household product that will get the job done.
Warning- never mix vinegar and bleach together. The fumes combined together are deadly.
Best 6 Uses For Vinegar
- Grab a mop and a bucket. Mix 5 cups of water with 3 1/2 cups vinegar. This will disinfect and remove stains from the tiles. You will also love the shine it leaves.
- Use vinegar to wash clothes. You may replace half of the amount of detergent you would use with vinegar. It is great for people that have a sensitivity to detergent.
- No more need for windex. Use 1/3 cup of vinegar and 2 1/2 cups of water. Pour contents in spray bottle. Spray down windows and dry with a microfiber towel.
- Vinegar can help with removing nits. You don't have to run and buy chemicals. In a bowl, mix 1 cup of vinegar and 1 cup of tea tree oil. Massage into scalp. This will kill the head lice and help remove the nits. I was doubtful when I heard about it. It got rid of my sons lice and he has not had it in over a year.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural cure for acne. Lightly mist vinegar on your face. Then mist some water. Do this morning and night to keep acne at bay.
- Pour vinegar in your sink and around it. Let sit for 15 minuets and the run the water.
© 2017 Jeanna