Creative Table Decor Ideas For Entertaining
Beautiful Floral arrangements For Your Centrepiece
The use of various items to create something different.
1. Take a piece of colourful fabric and use as a base as a table cloth or runner.
2. Match your serviettes with one of the colours in the fabric design.
3. Bright and dull textures go well together. Rush mats with a bright African printed material.
4. Arrange your flowers according to your idea. Use a piece of driftwood for a beach theme and make shell serviette rings with pieces of hessian string or beads and wire.
5. Even newsprint can look great as a backdrop with red or yellow. This could be perfect for a fish and chip lunch.
6. Make your own tie dye placemats for barbecue lunches and informal party settings. Great to take to your beach bungalow, for a splash of colour on your table.
Mix colours and textures
Celebration Table idea
1. Cover your table with a lovely cream table cloth.
2. Take a plain red runner and place in the centre of the table.
3. Buy two lovely pillar candles and place them in decorative containers.
4. Place candles where you would like them on the runner.
5. Purchase miniature poinsettias and place in a festive bowl in the middle of the table
6. To make this arrangement even more exciting and glamorous, you could place the flowers on an ornate mirror in the middle of the table. The reflections of your colour scheme, will be enhanced.
7. Another idea is to stick sequins on the plain plastic plant pot to give it a bright and festive feel.
8. You can add a contrasting colour to your table colour scheme, by tying some ribbon bows at the base of the candles.
Finish off your table setting as you wish.
These are just some ideas to start you off decorating your celebration, your own unique way.
Colourful Table Decor With Flowers
Happy Yellow Colour Palette
Casual dining with colours in Spring yellows, blue and orange. Yellow and red also makes an impact.
Celebrate at the beach
Amazing Gala Event Theme Ideas
- 15 Creative Theme Ideas for Gala Dinner Events
Need a theme for your upcoming party or gala? Here are 15 creative theme idea.
Blue and yellow is a good colour combination
Rustic colours are pleasing to the eye and don't detract from the food.
Choose a theme and colour scheme and work around it. Nature has great inspiration, if you take another look!