Farmers Market Lemongrass Basil Soap review!
Farmers Market Lemongrass basil soap
Lemongrass Basil soap
Sounds lovely right? Well...this is a product I tried from Swaggable and wanted to provide an honest candid review of the product. I do not receive any incentive, kickback, or payment for trying this product other than a sample. I was very excited and grateful to be selected to try out this soap!
The quick low down
Why Lemongrass and Basil as a combination in soap? Here's my guess. Lemongrass when used as an essential oil stops bacterial growth. It can fight off skin problems caused by fungi or bacteria on the skin. Basil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, effectively allowing it to treat different issues regarding the skin, primarily irritations, infections, dermatitis, cuts, wounds, psoriasis, eczema, and acne.
- Farmers Market Lemongrass Basil soap is enriched with fresh vegetable based butters and nourishing antioxidants
- Made with Avocado, Blueberry & Shea Butters
- Cruelty Free, no animal testing!!
- Nothing Artificial
Farmers Market Lemongrass basil soap is natural and created with certified organic ingredients to create rich, satisfying soaps that spoil your skin and entice your senses. Uniquely blended with organic shea, avocado, and blueberry butter to replenish your skin and provide vitamins and antioxidants, while naturally moisturizing.
- Shea Butter: a natural source of Vitamins A, E & Fatty Acids
- Blueberry: a natural source of Antioxidants & Vitamin C
- Avocado: a natural source of Vitamins A, B & E
The scent of this soap is noticeable before you even open the packaging. Very lemony. I didn't particularly care for the smell, it reminded me of pledge furniture polish. It was not over-bearing, just very acidic, and the lemon was just a bit to strong for my liking.
This soap is not very easy to lather. I washed my entire body with it for the exception of my hair. Once I got the lather going it was decent, but I like lots of bubbles on my scrubby, they just make me feel extra clean. I think because the soap has glycerin, the lather was not very strong. I also noticed a squeaky kind of film feeling. Again, not my favored preference.
The skin result
When you're done showering with this soap, you'll feel extraordinarily clean, energetic and rejuvenated while being soft and moisturized.
Where to buy your own...
- Farmers' Market Lemongrass Basil Soap 5.5 oz Bar(s) - Swanson Health Products
With Farmers' Market Lemongrass Basil Soap, you'll enjoy the uplifting combination of lemongrass with hints of basil essential oils fresh picked just for you every time you wa...
Burmese Woods Ultra Scrubby Soap
If you really want to try a soap that will blow your mind, try Burmese Woods Ultra Scrubby soap, it's handmade, not by Farmers Market, but it is out of this world. I love home-made soap, and not to down play Lemongrass Basil, but Burmese Woods blows it off the map.
My favorite place to get homemade soap
- Soulare' Soap Shoppe and MORE by carminesgrammy on Etsy
Welcome to our Sudsy Shop...Come in and try our Wonderful hand crafted soaps, all made from scratch, with only the finest ingredients (most that
The final result
- Skin so clean you'll feel like you'll squeak.
- Decently priced for around $3 USD for 5.5 oz bar.
- Unisex fresh lemon scent that can be enjoyed by all, if you LOVE the smell of lemon, this soap is for you
- Organic, this is a feature I really like
- One bar lasts for months
- If you want a super scrubby bubbly soap, this won't do the job
Would I personally buy this soap? No. But I would buy other scents by this MFG, I can live without all the lather. The soap itself is quite wonderful, it's just the scent I cannot get past. Other then that, it's decently priced for natural organic soap, one bar will last for months, and it leaves you feeling extremely clean. I'm a HUGE fan of essential oils and would love to see what this company does with other ingredients, and I'd be really excited to try a soap that is exfoliating by this company.
Why use essential oils
- Uses for essential oils for your body and home.
Like me, you may have never realized what Essential Oils can be used for, but there are a lot of uses that will not only benefit your mind and body, but also bring some extra joy to your life.
- Powerful Aloe Vera health benefits
Behold the powerful health benefits of Aloe Vera, start using it today!