How To Clean Years Of Kitchen Grease
Awsome All Purpose Cleaner
A product that really works!
Do you put off cleaning the grease build up in your kitchen? Well, I have good news for you! A cleaner that actually works like a champ!
I discovered Awesome many years ago when I owned a cleaning business. I was struggling with major kitchen grease in a vacant apartment and getting nowhere fast. The grease was so thick it stunk up the room and covered the cabinets, walls, and floors. I mentioned my dilema to a friend during a phone call about dinner plans at my home that evening. She chuckled and said she would stop at the store before she came to dinner saying she had just the product for me! As promised she showed at my door with 2 bottles of Awesome All Purpose cleaner. Those 2 bottles changed my life. This may sound extreme to those who do not know of what I speak, yet I know some of you are nodding your head. A good cleaning product can make or break a cleaning project!
- Make sure the area is well ventilated. The smell can get overpowering!
- Use full strength when cleaning thick grease. For maintenance dilute 1/3 solution to 2/3's water.
- Wear gloves!
- Items needed; green scrubby, plenty of cloth rags, an empty sink with running hot water (for the first step in cleaning).
- For final touches; clean cloth rags, a clean sponge, diluted cleaner.
- First spray an area about 2 feet wide starting at the top. Saturate with the undiluted cleaner. Wait until the drips get about 6 inches down and wet your green scrubby. Scrub hard and wipe with a clean wet rag. Repeat this until you get to the bottom and repeat as many times as necessary. Clean each area until the grease is no longer visible. This can take more than one pass over each area.
- Second spray with diluted Awesome and wipe with a wet rag. Then take a wet sponge and do a final wipe down.
- When doing floors it is best to get down on your hands and knees and do the same as instructed above waiting about a minute before using the green scrubby.
Cleaning up a grungy kitchen is never an easy task. However with Awesome cleaner it is sure to get clean!
God bless...Becky Jo