Money Saving Homemade Laundry Detergent
Rate This Recipe
Who doesn't like to save a little money... or, even a lot? With this recipe for homemade laundry detergent, it costs just pennies per load and doesn't take much time to make!
- 1 bar (4.5oz) Fels-Naptha, shaved
- 1 cup 20 Mule Team Borax
- 1 cup Arm & Hammer Super Washing Soda
- Simply stir together the three ingredients for 5 minutes to ensure thorough mixing. That's all!
- Use 1 Tbsp per load (or 2-3 Tbsp for large or heavily soiled loads).
Credit for this Recipe and Further Information:
- Homemade Laundry Detergent - The Original and Best Recipe
Making your own homemade laundry detergent [soap] is easy, inexpensive, and effective in both regular and HE washers. Save money and avoid chemicals.