Quick Easy Connection for your water pipe problems
This product is the easy solution to connecting pipes together. It is a real timesaver. There is no soldering, flux or anything like that. These connections come for plastic or copper. All you have to do is cut the pipe, clean it a little getting the burr off and push it tightly together. Turn the water on and you are done. Even if the pipe is dripping a little you can still use this fitting. No heating involved. They come in almost any type of fitting that you may need. The only problem is they are somewhat more expensive then a normal fitting.
Piece of Emory cloth or fine Sandpaper
Special removal Tool
1. Turn off the water open a tap and drain the line.
2. Cut the line and clean off burrs that might be present.
3. Push “Shark Bite” onto the line making sure it seats all the way.
4. Push other end into the fitting making sure that it seats all the way.
5. Turn the water back on. Time to do 5 min.
6. If you decide that there is a problem with the fitting or you need to make a change then use the horseshoe shaped tool to remove simply put over tube and push in as shown in figure E and F.