Tree Faces - Smiley Prankster Forest Faces Liven Up Your Yard
Tree Faces - Smiley Forest Faces Liven Up Your Yard
Have you often been taking a stroll through the forest, hiking along a mountain trail or just out for a country drive and notice that some trees have faces? Well they do and your trees can too.
The pictures shown here are a small collection of the different styles of smiley faces that can liven up your yard or cabin get away and bring it to life. The smiley forest faces can easily be mounted on a tree with a couple of small nails and hung on the loops provided on the back of the pieces.
These blend in with the trees natural texture and can be left up year round through all the seasons. You don't have to own a forest to put these funny and conversation starters on your trees. They can be placed in any size yard, like maybe the big tree in the front yard so as anyone passing by will see your exciting new tree with a happy smilely face.
Children love these, adults are fascinated by them and those with large land areas enjoy putting a face on some of their favorite trees along property lines.
Smiley Forest Faces
Here are some great examples of these tree faces for your own yard or can be given as a holiday gift for someone who has everything.
- Smiley Forest Face - Smiley face a cheerful happy tree face bringing out a smile and happy tree
- ShadeMaster Forest Face - ShadeMaster with his sunglasses loves a nice shady tree to watch the sunrises and sunsets
- Woodstock Prankster 2611 Tree Face -Woodstock Prankster old hippie face with some humor
Genuine Tree Peeple Woodchuck Tree Face - Woodchuck Tree Face loves watching for other forest animals to make friends with
- Mr MapleShade Forest Face - Mr MapleShade the wisest tree face watches over the forest and other trees
- Whistlin' Pete Forest Face - Whistlin' Pete whistles for all to gather for that important forest meeting
Faces in the Forest First Nations Art Created on Living Trees - A book written by Michael D. Blackstock
Add Some Fun To Your Yard
By adding some tree faces or forest tree faces to liven up a yard, backyard or land not only will bring amusement and life to your property but also can bring some really favored times when placed near a gathering tree next to a favorite picnic area or along the trees leading up the driveway greeting your visitors. The options of where to place these wonderful tree face ornaments is limitless and by using some imagination your yard too can sing with life.